Conservatives Claim 'Bioshock Infinite' Video Game is Anti-Christian (Audio)
The video game Bioshock Infinite, which was released back on March 26, is being accused by some conservatives of being anti-American and anti-Christian.
Glenn Beck’s website TheBlaze.com found problems with the game’s designer, Ken Levine, questioning “American Exceptionalism” in an interview last year.
The current political conversation in America is exhaustingly the same conversation thats been going on for hundreds of years. We are very much like two countries. America has been this bifurcated thing for a long time,” Levine told International Business Times. The American Exceptionalism, theocracy-based power structure has been around the edges of American culture for a long time. BioShock Infinite gives it its full day in court.”
“American Exceptionalism” is the conservative claim that America is an exceptional country deemed by God, although there is no mention of America in the Bible.
The problem is that the representatives of this philosophy, the Founders, are straw men. Racist, xenophobic, religious fanatics, they are progressive caricatures of conservatives writ large, stripped of any subtlety; nothing but ugly monsters full of naked aggression and violent bigotry.
…The games antagonist, Zachary Hale Comstock, is the leader of the Founders faction and the lazy embodiment of every Tea Party stereotype youve ever heard: old, white, angry, and religious to the point that the citizens of Columbia refer to him as Father Comstock and the Prophet of the city.
On his “WallBuilders Live” radio show today, host and debunked Christian historian David Barton did not mention the video game by name, but appeared to be talking about Bioshock Infinite, reported RightWingWatch.org (audio below).
“There is a video game out now where the bad guys you are supposed to shoot are both conservatives and Christians,” said Barton. “So that’s the ones that kids are being taught you have to rule out … see, this is the kind of stuff that the Nazis started early on with young people and getting them to hate Jews, teaching them at Jews were bad and all the bad things that Jews did.”
Sources: RightWingWatch.org, TheBlaze.com, International Business Times
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
america@negrose sex videos
judea samaria god
katsucon anti semetic
brother nathanael kapner exposed
exhibition holocaust LGBTI
jon bon jovi racist
seth mcfarlane philosemite
free golden eagles war thunder
ofira koopmans 2013
katsucon jewish massacre
- Pamela Geller, WND Column: The Jihad Double Standard - October 1st, 2014
- Christian Bale on Playing a 'Troubled and Tumultous' Moses in Exodus: Gods and Kings - October 1st, 2014
- Jerusalem: Chief Rabbis urge boycott of prayer vigil organised by US evangelicals - September 30th, 2014
- Gaza and the end of Arab gallantry - September 30th, 2014
- German minister compares far-right party to neo-Nazis - September 30th, 2014
- Duck Dynasty Has Reduced Gay Marriage Support In U.S., Activist Says, But Is Data An Anomaly? - September 29th, 2014
- 092814_Rob Specter, Voice of Israel Ministries - Video - September 28th, 2014
- An Israel equal for all, Jewish or not - September 27th, 2014
- VIDEO Switzerland: Muslims Laugh, Celebrate While Christian Church Burns To The Ground - September 26th, 2014
- School investigates after photo surfaces of student in KKK mask - September 26th, 2014
- Jesus, Jews, and Christians: Redeeming Our Sacred Story - Video - September 25th, 2014
- Cruz defends pro-Israel speech to Christian conference - September 25th, 2014
- A Modern-Day Purge of Christian Books - September 25th, 2014
- FULL TEXT Obama at the UN: Islam is Peace *to the sounds of HerveвЂ™s head being hacked off in the cause of Islam* - September 25th, 2014
- Christopher Hitchens Religion and Culture Debate Bible, Muslim, Christian, Jewish 2007 2 clip4 - Video - September 25th, 2014
- California School Accused of 'Purging' Christian Books - September 24th, 2014
- World War III: Is Attack On Isis The Beginning? - September 24th, 2014
- ISLAM The True Religion Of God Allah + HD - Video - September 24th, 2014
- STARNES: School allegedly purges Christian books - September 23rd, 2014
- The Africanization of France: Medical data suggests one-third French births are non-White - September 23rd, 2014
- David Harsanyi Why does Biden keep getting free passes for bigotry? - September 23rd, 2014
- Messianic Jew dodges death, pens rap album - September 23rd, 2014
- A Holocaust Tale Of Darkness And Light In Manchester - September 22nd, 2014
- "Christian Zionist support encourages Israelis" - The Jerusalem Connection Spot Report - Video - September 21st, 2014
- AZ to court: Keep gay marriage ban - September 21st, 2014
- Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism - September 21st, 2014
- Eric Metaxas: Christians Who Remain Silent About Persecution in the Mideast Enable Evil, Like in Nazi Germany - September 20th, 2014
- Israel: Recognition of 'Arameans' -attempt to divide Palestinian Christians? - September 20th, 2014
- Progressive Evangelicals Look for Christian Support For Gay Marriage - Video - September 19th, 2014
- Opinion: A strong signal from German Muslims - September 19th, 2014
- Pope Francis compares savage attacks on Christians to persecution of Jews - September 19th, 2014
- Pope Francis to Jews: We're all under attack now - September 18th, 2014
- Iraqi Christians suffering like Jews did, pope tells ... - September 18th, 2014
- AJC Partners with IsraAID to Assist Iraqi Christians, Yazidis - September 18th, 2014
- A Jewish conversion, three generations in the making - September 18th, 2014
- The Other Israel - Pedophilia, Talmud, Media, Judaism Agenda - Christians Wake Up! - Video - September 17th, 2014
- Ex-Jordan MP says Jews use Christian blood to make matzah ... - September 17th, 2014
- Joe Bidens Use of Shylocks Draws Anger from Jewish Group - September 17th, 2014
- Palestine -- Ancient History Encyclopedia - September 16th, 2014
- I would have booed Ted Cruz, too - September 15th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: