Conservatives Claim 'Bioshock Infinite' Video Game is Anti-Christian (Audio)
The video game Bioshock Infinite, which was released back on March 26, is being accused by some conservatives of being anti-American and anti-Christian.
Glenn Beck’s website TheBlaze.com found problems with the game’s designer, Ken Levine, questioning “American Exceptionalism” in an interview last year.
The current political conversation in America is exhaustingly the same conversation thats been going on for hundreds of years. We are very much like two countries. America has been this bifurcated thing for a long time,” Levine told International Business Times. The American Exceptionalism, theocracy-based power structure has been around the edges of American culture for a long time. BioShock Infinite gives it its full day in court.”
“American Exceptionalism” is the conservative claim that America is an exceptional country deemed by God, although there is no mention of America in the Bible.
The problem is that the representatives of this philosophy, the Founders, are straw men. Racist, xenophobic, religious fanatics, they are progressive caricatures of conservatives writ large, stripped of any subtlety; nothing but ugly monsters full of naked aggression and violent bigotry.
…The games antagonist, Zachary Hale Comstock, is the leader of the Founders faction and the lazy embodiment of every Tea Party stereotype youve ever heard: old, white, angry, and religious to the point that the citizens of Columbia refer to him as Father Comstock and the Prophet of the city.
On his “WallBuilders Live” radio show today, host and debunked Christian historian David Barton did not mention the video game by name, but appeared to be talking about Bioshock Infinite, reported RightWingWatch.org (audio below).
“There is a video game out now where the bad guys you are supposed to shoot are both conservatives and Christians,” said Barton. “So that’s the ones that kids are being taught you have to rule out … see, this is the kind of stuff that the Nazis started early on with young people and getting them to hate Jews, teaching them at Jews were bad and all the bad things that Jews did.”
Sources: RightWingWatch.org, TheBlaze.com, International Business Times
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
www,hommed sxs arbk
konigsberg synagogue 1896
anti semitism rivers babylon
dave hunt 2013 debate
katsucon 2013 jewish
black eyed peas anti semitic
sexy legs isrel
watch full movies dead mine
- Neo-Nazism - RationalWiki - December 7th, 2013
- The Leo Frank Trial Ends: Closing arguments of Hugh M. Dorsey at the Trial of Leo Frank for the Murder of Mary Phagan - December 7th, 2013
- Jewish hypocrisy on immigration вЂ” again - December 5th, 2013
- 'Silence the Biggest Help' to Anti-Christian, Anti-Semitism ... - December 3rd, 2013
- ChristianвЂ“Jewish reconciliation - Wikipedia, the free ... - December 3rd, 2013
- Happy Hanukkah - Page 11 - Christian Forums - December 3rd, 2013
- Syria | Reuters.com - Business & Financial News, Breaking US ... - December 3rd, 2013
- Jerusalem - Amish Group Travels To Israel Meets With Chief ... - December 1st, 2013
- Window Into Palestine: Will Iran nuclear deal kill Zionism? - December 1st, 2013
- Christians say helping Jewish farms heals wounds - December 1st, 2013
- Palestine - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - December 1st, 2013
- Florida: Stetson University Supports Islamic Apartheid ... - November 29th, 2013
- Who do you think Jesus is? Join the conversation. - Jews for Jesus - November 29th, 2013
- Saving Jews ... From Christians? - CBS News - November 28th, 2013
- Is "Brother Nathanael Kapner" a Neo-Nazi or anti-Semite ... - November 28th, 2013
- Islamic Extremists Kill at Least 71 Christians in Nigeria - November 28th, 2013
- Christians, Jews find unity at Irvine service | kennedy ... - November 28th, 2013
- Will Jerusalem Be Divided Again? - Video - November 26th, 2013
- Jewish lobby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - November 26th, 2013
- Ku Klux Klan | Southern Poverty Law Center - November 26th, 2013
- Sephardic Studies - November 25th, 2013
- Harvard Student-Run Christian Journal Apologizes for Saying ... - November 24th, 2013
- Neo-Nazism - Jewish Virtual Library - November 24th, 2013
- Student Christian journal at Harvard posts essay claiming Jews ... - November 22nd, 2013
- Are there any Christian Jews out there?!>? - Yahoo Answers - November 22nd, 2013
- Israel Remains Wary as Iran Nuclear Talks Resume - Video - November 20th, 2013
- Why Don't Jews Believe In Jesus | The difference between ... - November 18th, 2013
- Anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire - Wikipedia, the ... - November 18th, 2013
- The Fellowship - About International Fellowship of Christians ... - November 17th, 2013
- Jews - Christian News Articles, Blogs - November 16th, 2013
- Jerusalem Dateline: A Rising Tide of Anti-Semitism - Nov. 15, 2013 - Video - November 15th, 2013
- Israel Balks at US Proposal to Ease Iran Sanctions - Video - November 15th, 2013
- Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - November 14th, 2013
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews - Wikipedia, the ... - November 13th, 2013
- Jew Watch - Official Site - November 12th, 2013
- Jewish- Christian Relations - November 12th, 2013
- Review of вЂњI Like the White WorldвЂќ by Mark Butterworth - November 12th, 2013
- Hate group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - November 12th, 2013
- Center for Christian-Jewish Learning - Boston College - November 12th, 2013
- The Origin of Satan: How Christians Demonized Jews, Pagans, and ... - November 11th, 2013
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: