Dover Express published More Jedi in Doverthan Jews says census
DOVER has more Jedi than Jews, according to the latest census which also reveals a strong Christian contingency amongst residents.
There are 462 believers of the Star Wars-inspired religion in the district, compared to just 97 who follow Judaism.
USE THE FORCE: There are more Jedi, such as Yoda and Mace Windu, pictured, in Dover than Jews
SPIRITUAL PEOPLE: Rev Michael Hinton thinks Atheism is a “minority position” within the Dover district reflecting huge support for Christianity
But the combined force of all the Jedi is overwhelmed by the 71,541 Christians in Dover almost three-quarters of the district’s population and the second-highest percentage in Kent.
Express columnist, Rev Michael Hinton, said the number of people claiming to be Jedi in the district is “probably a bit frivolous”.
When asked if the high proportion of Christians was reflected in the number of Dover church-goers, Rev Hinton said: “No, definitely not.
“I think I would say that most people are still spiritual and most people express their spirituality by being loyal to Christianity.
“But they don’t feel the need to practice their Christianity by church-going.”
Figures from the latest National Census were released last month and have revealed some other interesting religious trends in the region.
Read more from the original source:
Dover Express published More Jedi in Doverthan Jews says census
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
israel christian nexus
perelman rejected million dollasr
katsucon jewish massacre
dodie cantrell bickley reason fools
watchtower exposed 2013
fatelessness watch english subtitles
john jesuses roles
jews hollywood illuminati
gordon parks kkk
fission field warfare
- Orthodox Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - December 16th, 2014
- Jewish community prepares to celebrate Hanukkah - December 15th, 2014
- MVI 4418 ISIS Beheads Four Christian Children! - Video - December 15th, 2014
- Downfall Director Joins Biopic of Nazi Resistance Fighter Georg Elser - December 15th, 2014
- Pastor Protests Gay Marriage by Dressing Horse as Bride (Video) - December 15th, 2014
- Court disallows bid to invite Snowden to testify in Berlin - December 14th, 2014
- Kkk tattoos ku klux klan - December 14th, 2014
- Apocalypse: World War I OST - Kaiser Wilhem II - Video - December 14th, 2014
- Jewish Rabbi : How Islam and Muslims treated Jews and the real threat to world peace - Video - December 13th, 2014
- David Icke - The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity complete - Video - December 12th, 2014
- Israel to Formerly Be Defined as State of the Jewish People? Christians Debate Affect on Minorities - December 12th, 2014
- Gay Marriage Supporters Ask AG Not To Appeal Judges Ruling - December 11th, 2014
- Before Beheading, Children Tell ISIS: â€˜No, We Love Jesusâ€™ - December 10th, 2014
- Jihad in the Philippines: Death toll in bus bombing rises to 10, mostly students - December 10th, 2014
- White Privilege Class At University Of Notre Dame Geared Toward Personal Transformation, Faces Criticism - December 10th, 2014
- Al Sharpton Is As Much a Reverend As I Am a Black Man - December 10th, 2014
- ALERT: Christianity Endorses Gay Marriage - Video - December 10th, 2014
- Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White - December 10th, 2014
- I Screwed Up. We Shouldn't Be a 'Hate Tourist Mecca' - December 10th, 2014
- Israel charges American over plot to bomb Muslims - December 10th, 2014
- Israel indicts American over plot to bomb Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem - December 9th, 2014
- Israel: American accused in attack plot - December 9th, 2014
- AMERICAN INDICTED Israel arrests man plotting to blow up Muslim sites - December 9th, 2014
- Boko Haram Slaughters More Christians as it Expands â€˜Caliphateâ€™ in Nigeria - December 8th, 2014
- Joyeux Noel (2005) Film Complet - Video - December 7th, 2014
- Holy days & holidays in public schools - December 6th, 2014
- Jewish Racism - December 6th, 2014
- December | 2014 | Jewish-Christian Intersections - December 5th, 2014
- Fearing violence, U.S. Jewish groups create security infrastructure - December 5th, 2014
- Despite Obamaâ€™s Refusal, Fort Hood victims set to receive Purple Hearts, combat status - December 4th, 2014
- What's feeding Islamophobia? - December 4th, 2014
- The UKs Israeli flag-waving Christian preachers - December 4th, 2014
- North (Islamic) Sudan: Police Attack, Beat Worshipping Congregation, Arrest 38 Christians - December 3rd, 2014
- A Critical Look at Rush Limbaugh - December 3rd, 2014
- Multiculturalism in Europe:Who is Behind It? by David Duke - Video - December 3rd, 2014
- Minnesota imam refuses to denounce the Islamic State (ISIS) - December 2nd, 2014
- France: Muslim Gang Targets Jewish Home, Invades, Rapes Young Girl, Robs, Beats Family - December 2nd, 2014
- Christian or Jewish Gospel Figures? The Answer Will ... - December 2nd, 2014
- Inspectors 'failing to spot signs of extremism' at private Muslim schools - December 2nd, 2014
- Holy Land Pilgrimage 2014 - Video - December 2nd, 2014
January 7, 2013 Tags: a-bit-frivolous, Christian, christianity, definitely-not, district, from-the-latest, generated, interesting, latest, said-the-number, spirituality-, still-spiritual, the-district, wars-inspired Posted in: Christian
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: