Dover Express published More Jedi in Doverthan Jews says census
DOVER has more Jedi than Jews, according to the latest census which also reveals a strong Christian contingency amongst residents.
There are 462 believers of the Star Wars-inspired religion in the district, compared to just 97 who follow Judaism.
USE THE FORCE: There are more Jedi, such as Yoda and Mace Windu, pictured, in Dover than Jews
SPIRITUAL PEOPLE: Rev Michael Hinton thinks Atheism is a “minority position” within the Dover district reflecting huge support for Christianity
But the combined force of all the Jedi is overwhelmed by the 71,541 Christians in Dover almost three-quarters of the district’s population and the second-highest percentage in Kent.
Express columnist, Rev Michael Hinton, said the number of people claiming to be Jedi in the district is “probably a bit frivolous”.
When asked if the high proportion of Christians was reflected in the number of Dover church-goers, Rev Hinton said: “No, definitely not.
“I think I would say that most people are still spiritual and most people express their spirituality by being loyal to Christianity.
“But they don’t feel the need to practice their Christianity by church-going.”
Figures from the latest National Census were released last month and have revealed some other interesting religious trends in the region.
Read more from the original source:
Dover Express published More Jedi in Doverthan Jews says census
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
bastard mc israel
antisemitism george zimmerman
WWII HD: New World Order
katsucon 2013 jewish
herb kelleher jew
sami yusuf jew
plesteen israel war 3gp free videos
prophecy malachy 2013
pussy farts 2013
- Progressive Evangelicals Look for Christian Support For Gay Marriage - Video - September 19th, 2014
- Opinion: A strong signal from German Muslims - September 19th, 2014
- Pope Francis compares savage attacks on Christians to persecution of Jews - September 19th, 2014
- Pope Francis to Jews: We're all under attack now - September 18th, 2014
- AJC Partners with IsraAID to Assist Iraqi Christians, Yazidis - September 18th, 2014
- A Jewish conversion, three generations in the making - September 18th, 2014
- Ex-Jordan MP says Jews use Christian blood to make matzah ... - September 17th, 2014
- Joe Bidens Use of Shylocks Draws Anger from Jewish Group - September 17th, 2014
- Palestine -- Ancient History Encyclopedia - September 16th, 2014
- I would have booed Ted Cruz, too - September 15th, 2014
- Identity and Difference, Part 2: Identity - September 15th, 2014
- True center - September 15th, 2014
- Thousands Gather In Germany To Rally Against Anti-Semitism - September 14th, 2014
- ADL Backgrounder - The Council of Conservative Citizens - September 14th, 2014
- Muslims curse Jews and Christians EVERYDAY in their prayers | Abu Baraa - Video - September 14th, 2014
- Fighters Against ISIS Wiped Out!! Mystery Explosion - Christian Video Channe - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Ted Cruz Exposes Christian Bigotry Against Jews In the ... - September 12th, 2014
- Kevin Sorbo defends 'Jews killed Jesus' remarks - September 12th, 2014
- The Jewish and Christian dispensations Pt 1 - Gary Colley - Video - September 12th, 2014
- Christian group president calls Ted Cruzs reaction unfortunate - September 12th, 2014
- Roadmap to Armageddon - Video - September 12th, 2014
- Ted Cruz booed off stage at Middle East Christian meeting. Why? (+video) - September 12th, 2014
- GOP congressman calls Cruz remarks to Christian group outrageous and incendiary - September 11th, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz Was Booed Off Stage at a Christian Event - September 11th, 2014
- Ted Cruz booed off stage at Middle East Christian meeting. Why? - September 11th, 2014
- Ted Cruz walks out of Christian event after being booed - September 11th, 2014
- Ted Cruz Heckled Off Stage at Christian Event - September 11th, 2014
- Arab Christians Boo Ted Cruz for Pro-Israel Remarks - Video - September 11th, 2014
- Ted Cruz speech to Christian group cut short by boos after Israel comments - September 11th, 2014
- InterVarsity Christian student group denied recognition at California college campuses - September 10th, 2014
- NAACP's Attempt to Deny Black Citizen Journalist's Free Speech Rights Goes to Federal Appeals Court - September 10th, 2014
- Is Pope Francis Heading to Turkey? - September 10th, 2014
- Kevin Sorbo Tells Jews, News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus Says Mel Gibson Had The Last Laugh - September 9th, 2014
- House of One: a mosque, synagogue, and church under one roof - September 8th, 2014
- Actor Kevin Sorbo to Jews: 'You Did Kill Jesus' - September 8th, 2014
- Jerusalem: Soar Above the Holy Land in 3D - September 7th, 2014
- Summer's Missing Question: What Is Zionism? - September 7th, 2014
- First Jewish chaplain in 25 years settles in at Elmendorf - September 7th, 2014
- SHEKINAH - Jews worship female god - Baphomet & Mystery Babylon - Christian Zionism - Video - September 7th, 2014
- Segal: On anti-Semitism, from Aspen - September 7th, 2014
January 7, 2013 Tags: a-bit-frivolous, Christian, christianity, definitely-not, district, from-the-latest, generated, interesting, latest, said-the-number, spirituality-, still-spiritual, the-district, wars-inspired Posted in: Christian
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: