Echo Park stabbings caught on tape may be hate crimes
Police are trying to identify three possible hate-crime suspects seen in a security video stabbing two gay-rights advocates in Echo Park after allegedly yelling homophobic slurs at them.
The victims were stabbed May 24 as they left a liquor store shortly before midnight, officials said. They were walking toward a bus stop at Echo Park Avenue and Montana Street when they were confronted by two men and one woman, KTLA reported.
On Wednesday evening, the LAPD released video from a security camera that shows three people walking past the victims. A neighbor said she heard the three hurling homophobic slurs.
One of the men broke away from the group and ran toward the two victims, the video shows. The man stabbed the first victim in the hip, fracturing his pelvis, KTLA reported. A few moments later, the victim’s friend ran after the suspect.
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
Eli Birnbaum Christ Passover
book brooklyn hasidic sect
minecraft tort letoltes
dead mine vietsub full hd
antisemitism george zimmerman
cohen jewish experience torrent
- The Closer Season 1 Episode 8 - Batter Up - Video - May 26th, 2014
- Pope visits Holy Land amid tensions - Video - May 26th, 2014
- The effort to reduce hate crimes - May 26th, 2014
- Disability Hate Crimes: How to Obtain Compensation for Authourities' Failings - Video - May 25th, 2014
- Kirsten and Gee :Hate Crimes - Video - May 25th, 2014
- Church defaced in Israel ahead of pope visit - Video - May 25th, 2014
- Date is in the Title (OLD VIDEO FROM WINTER) - Video - May 24th, 2014
- 06 Lil B Complex Hate Crimes P Y T Pretty Young Thug - Video - May 24th, 2014
- Travelling Ahead - Young People Speak Out About Hate Crime - Video - May 23rd, 2014
- Christians in Israel face rise in hate crimes - Video - May 22nd, 2014
- Sticks and Stones - Video - May 21st, 2014
- Hate crimes 9/11 - Video - May 21st, 2014
- HR 1913 Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Act 2009 by US House of Representatives - Video - May 21st, 2014
- New Study: 25 Percent Of Hate Crimes Reported In TN Happen In Shelby County - May 21st, 2014
- Travelling Ahead - Young Travellers and Hate Crime - Video - May 20th, 2014
- Increase in most hate crimes in Northern Ireland and fewer sectarian incidents - May 20th, 2014
- Cameron: Hate crimes lessons being learned from Rossendale's Sophie Lancaster - May 20th, 2014
- Transient Charged With Attempted Murder, Hate Crimes in Walmart Assault On Child - Video - May 18th, 2014
- My Movie/ alleged Hate Crimes of Caledonia County Vermont - Video - May 18th, 2014
- Hate crime: Racist Latina hunted Asians to attack - Video - May 18th, 2014
- Graffiti attacks 'were hate crimes' - May 18th, 2014
- Israel cannot wait any longer to crush price tag attacks - May 18th, 2014
- U.S. Attorney Wendy Olson at hate crimes press conference - Video - May 17th, 2014
- Acklam mum backing new film tackling hate crimes against disabled people - May 17th, 2014
- Chief Masterson at hate crimes press conference - Video - May 16th, 2014
- Cardiff County Council Condone Hate Crimes - Video - May 16th, 2014
- Boise men indicted for alleged hate crimes - May 16th, 2014
- 2 Boise men charged with hate crime - May 16th, 2014
- 'Ammo found' in race hate operation - May 14th, 2014
- New laws and tougher sentencing called for to combat hate crime - May 14th, 2014
- Arrests and gun find in hate crime probe - May 13th, 2014
- New centre to fight Wales hate crime - May 13th, 2014
- Israel Hate Crimes 'Poison Atmosphere' for Pope Visit - Video - May 12th, 2014
- Hate crime 'cultural change' needed - May 12th, 2014
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 hate crimes in one year - May 12th, 2014
- VIDEO: Hate crime victim's cat was killed - May 12th, 2014
- Holy Land Cleric: Hate Crimes Threaten Pope Visit - May 12th, 2014
- Catholic cleric in Holy Land: Hate crimes on religious sites "poison" air before papal visit - May 12th, 2014
- Philippines tolerates gays but abuses continue: UN-backed study - May 12th, 2014
- AUDIO: 'Many reasons' hate crime not reported - May 12th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: