Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
Bilbe Jewish consipracies
shit talking 101 rogan board
belgian girls private video
video pomegranate supermarket brooklyn
illumanti family gerald levin
skylar grey jewish
international committee bulgarian holocaust era truth
watchtower files holocaust funds
- YOURSAY..I HATE DELETED ITEMS AND COMMENTS!!! Latest News - Video - March 11th, 2014
- Google Hate Speech Oblivion - Video - March 10th, 2014
- US - HUG DAY 2013 Bratislava - NO HATE Speech Movement - Video - March 10th, 2014
- I am a human Apostate Jehovah's Witneses latest Hate Speech - Video - March 10th, 2014
- Point of View: Americans of good will can prevail over hate speech - March 10th, 2014
- Malaysias pursuit of anarchy - March 10th, 2014
- ABC and Asian American Orgs Take On Jimmy Kimmel Skit - March 8th, 2014
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals Past 'Self-Hate' for Her Dark Skin - March 7th, 2014
- Vinicius Giving A Hate Speech In German About Drink Ingredients - Video - March 6th, 2014
- Case studies- Digital storytelling, public sphere and hate radio - Video - March 6th, 2014
- Council of Europe Journal (14-21 February 2014) - Video - March 6th, 2014
- (Mirror)The New Nigger YouTube(Once Banned for Hate Speech) - Video - March 5th, 2014
- Jonathan Turley column: Courts are killing students' free speech rights - March 5th, 2014
- Ezra Levant back in court to defend against latest defamation suit - March 4th, 2014
- Column: Are Gaeilgeoir being oppressed? - March 4th, 2014
- SC refuses to hear PIL on hate speech - March 4th, 2014
- Lawyer who filed $100K libel suit against Ezra Levant claims free speech crusader implied he was an anti-Semite - March 4th, 2014
- Hate Speech Pravin Togadia! - Video - March 3rd, 2014
- Thailand Protests RED SHIRT LEADER Darb Daeng HATE SPEECH - Video - March 3rd, 2014
- Ezra Levant libel trial kicks off as Canadas noisy hate-speech debate enters new chapter - March 3rd, 2014
- Crores of people means crores of opinions: Supreme Court on hate speeches - March 3rd, 2014
- Explaining Matthew McConaugheys Confounding Acceptance Speech - March 3rd, 2014
- GOOGLE FORCED TO REMOVE VIDEO ON ISLAM VIOLATED PRECEDENT OF LEGAL RIGHT TO DEBATE THE ISSUE. - Video - March 2nd, 2014
- US State Department report focuses on Spanish corruption - February 28th, 2014
- Togadia Hate speech in Kerala - Video - February 28th, 2014
- WINTERCORPSE - HATE SPEECH - Video - February 28th, 2014
- Thailand: Who is really disseminating hate speech? - February 28th, 2014
- Hate crimes policy breeds discontent - February 28th, 2014
- People Want to Veto Arizona Anti-Gay Bill? - Video - February 26th, 2014
- Mr bean gay - Video - February 25th, 2014
- No Hate Speech Song from Hungary by Prmvadszok - Video - February 25th, 2014
- Documentary Video 'Anti Korea' Japanese People Hate Speech Demonstration In Shin Okubo Tokyo Japan - Video - February 25th, 2014
- The Hate Speech 1/14/2014 - Video - February 25th, 2014
- How to Report Hate Speech on Facebook Pages - Video - February 25th, 2014
- Ted Nugent's hate speech - Video - February 25th, 2014
- Ted Nugent hate speech and the danger - Video - February 25th, 2014
- Ted Nugent's hate speech CNN - Video - February 25th, 2014
- Dark-Aii's Presentation Video - Video - February 23rd, 2014
- West students creating multimedia project on combating hate crimes - February 23rd, 2014
- Bible to be Banned for Hate Speech After Duck Dynasty Controversy Seriously - Video - February 22nd, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: