Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
anti semitism academy awards
gordon parks kkk
war thunder golden eagles
war thunder eagles
noam chomsky 1983
fatelessness watch english subtitles
Kuttay Ka Bacha Praveen Togadia
kkk nahunta ga newspaper gallery
- Hoax Alert: Ello Does Not Classify #GamerGate as Hate Speech - We're sorry. - Video - September 30th, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Bold and Hate Speech Against Raj Thakre Must Watch 2014 - Video - September 30th, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Latest Hate Speech In Mumbai 2014 - Video - September 30th, 2014
- Secular Asaduddin Owaisi Giving Hate Speech Against P.M MODI In Mumbai 2014 - Video - September 30th, 2014
- DAVID CAMERON in UN Speech Says ANYONE QUESTIONING the 9/11 Official Story Is a TERROR EXTREMIST - Video - September 30th, 2014
- Theresa May will ban extremists from speaking in public or spreading poison on social media - September 30th, 2014
- Teens suspected of tagging homes with hate speech - Video - September 29th, 2014
- HATE SPEECH IN SCOTLAND - Video - September 26th, 2014
- NO HATE SPEECH Movement Ireland - Video - September 26th, 2014
- Lets Play "Label Maker" by Silverstring Media! - Video - September 26th, 2014
- Hate Speech Against Muslims.. - Video - September 26th, 2014
- Hate speech relief for Azam, but HC raises office-of-profit query - September 26th, 2014
- Hate Speech Relief for Azam Khan, High Court Raises Office-Of-Profit - September 26th, 2014
- Hate speech relief for Azam Khan, but High Court raises office-of-profit query - September 26th, 2014
- HC relief for Azam in hate speech; in the soup over office-of-profit - September 26th, 2014
- Redskins FCC Challenge: Dan Snyders WWXX Accused Of Hate Speech In Petition To Deny License Renewal - September 26th, 2014
- Azam Khan gets relief in hate speech case - September 26th, 2014
- Sentimentalism, Hate Speech and Veracity - Video - September 25th, 2014
- Twitter is a bit powerless to stop Balotelli-style racial abuse - September 25th, 2014
- Hate speech: Calcutta HC orders FIR, CID probe against Trinamool MP Tapas Pal - September 25th, 2014
- Hate speech: Clean chit to Bhagwat, Togadia, Azam - September 25th, 2014
- Calcutta HC directs registering of FIR, CID probe - September 25th, 2014
- Mumbai 12Sep 14~Funny~Reply To Hate Speech By Tiger of Indian Muslims AkbarUddin Owaisi~AkbarUddin O - Video - September 24th, 2014
- Emma Watson Threatened by Hackers After Celebrated UN HeForShe Speech - September 24th, 2014
- Here Are Seven People Who Didn't Hate Ed Miliband's Labour Conference Speech - September 24th, 2014
- Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi's conviction in hate speech case suspended - September 24th, 2014
- Radical cleric urges Islamic State to release British hostage Alan Henning - September 24th, 2014
- Hate Speech: The Making of the Dance - Video - September 22nd, 2014
- Hate Speech: The Dance - Video - September 22nd, 2014
- Special division Ukraine trenirovka Rossiya ban on hate speech.news Donetsk Ukraine Lugansk Mariupol - Video - September 22nd, 2014
- mitv - Media Accountability: Lessen Hate Speech, Rumours - Video - September 22nd, 2014
- Postgame reaction: Seahawks topple Broncos in OT - September 22nd, 2014
- No Hate Speech Regional BUS Movie - Video - September 21st, 2014
- TRUTH...It's The New Hate Speech To The Same Old Fascist Tools - Video - September 21st, 2014
- AKBARUDDIN OWAISI HATE SPEECH Elecation Movement - Video - September 21st, 2014
- Hate Speech By Jessie - Video - September 21st, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Publicly Bold and Hate Speech On Hindus Must Watch - Video - September 21st, 2014
- Poll: What will be the headline after Seahawks-Broncos game Sunday? - September 21st, 2014
- Hate speech: Police register case against SFI leaders - Video - September 19th, 2014
- Journalism teacher rebuts Robert Ransdell's hate speech - Video - September 19th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: