Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
archie bunker jewish eulogy skit
sexy legs isrel
jews oskar 2013
war thunder golden eagles
kjv anti semitism
holocaust expert rejects charge nazis soap jews
rachel weiss israel
girl fights winnsboro la
- Provoking hate speech against muslims . - Video - September 16th, 2014
- yogi adiyanath hate speech,hate speech yogi adityanath - Video - September 16th, 2014
- Walmart Hate Speech Case Upheld by New Hampshire Court - September 16th, 2014
- Court returns chargesheet against Amit Shah in a hate speech case - Video - September 15th, 2014
- Edit: Command responsibility? - September 15th, 2014
- BJP President Amit Shah In Trouble For Hate Speech In Muzaffarnagar - Video - September 14th, 2014
- Erdogan's Hate Speech against The Gulen Movement - Video - September 14th, 2014
- Seattle Seahawks-San Diego Chargers live chat - September 14th, 2014
- Muzaffarnagar Hate Speech: Chargesheet Filed Against BJP President Amit Shah - India TV - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Court returns chargesheet against Amit Shah in hate speech case - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Second FIR against Yogi Adityanath on EC orders - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Calcutta HC raps Bengal police over inaction in Tapas hate speech case - September 13th, 2014
- Jurist Fali S Nariman accuses Narendra Modi government of not doing anything to stop hate speech against Muslims - September 13th, 2014
- Yogi Adityanath gets notice from EC for hate speech, politicos react - Video - September 12th, 2014
- Dastak: Yogi Adityanath breaks law, delivers hate speech in UP - Video - September 12th, 2014
- Amit Shah booked for giving 'hate speech' in Muzaffarnagar - Video - September 12th, 2014
- FIR registered against Yogi Adityanath for Noida hate speech - September 12th, 2014
- The advanced hate speech in Japan abuse girls HATE's PEACHRyona/spanking/Hentai - Video - September 11th, 2014
- BJP chief Amit Shah charged for alleged hate speech during Lok Sabha elections campaign - Video - September 11th, 2014
- Chargesheet filed against Amit Shah for hate speech - Video - September 11th, 2014
- Indian media: Charges against BJP chief - September 11th, 2014
- UP police files chargesheet against BJP President Amit Shah: Reasons Explained - September 11th, 2014
- UP court returns chargesheet against Amit Shah in hate speech case - September 11th, 2014
- BJP President Amit Shah Accused of Hate Speech by Muzaffarnagar Police - September 11th, 2014
- Muzaffarnagar cops charge Amit Shah for hate speech - September 11th, 2014
- BJP President Amit Shah Chargesheeted for April Speech - September 11th, 2014
- Court rejects chargesheet filed against Amit Shah - September 11th, 2014
- Muzaffarnagar court returns chargesheet filed against BJP chief Amit Shah in a hate speech case - September 11th, 2014
- BJP President Amit Shah chargesheeted in Muzaffarnagar 'hate speech' - September 11th, 2014
- #TheFappening & Gamer Hate Speech #LagCompPodcast 52 - Video - September 10th, 2014
- 9/11-era ignorance of Islam is infecting the age of Isis. We should know better - September 9th, 2014
- Adityanaths fresh hate speech spruce controversy - Video - September 8th, 2014
- Yogi Adityanath makes another hate speech - September 8th, 2014
- ETarte answers a comment about hate speech - Video - September 7th, 2014
- Hate speech dictionary definition | hate speech defined - September 7th, 2014
- Three Martini Lunch: Hate Speech - Video - September 6th, 2014
- FOX NEWS: Government's Hate Speech Tracker - Video - September 6th, 2014
- Clean chit to TMC leader - Video - September 6th, 2014
- Poll: What was the most gratifying aspect of Seattle's win Thursday night? - September 6th, 2014
- 1300 game developers sign open letter against hate speech - Video - September 5th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: