Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
Bilbe Jewish consipracies
israel christian nexus
mission society church god
relation jews blood rozanov pdf
watch dead mine
angel romero 82nd airborne
ruth teig kreplach video
racism pandora's box
- Muslim Hate Speech by Vishwa Hindu Parishad Leader - Video - December 20th, 2014
- Poll: 51% of Democrats support criminalizing hate speech ... - December 20th, 2014
- Prep boys swim results: Eastside Catholic vs. Chief Sealth vs. West Seattle - December 20th, 2014
- Preps wrestling result: Garfield, Roosevelt, Ingraham - December 20th, 2014
- Prep boys swim results: O'Dea vs. Ingraham - December 20th, 2014
- Preps boys swim result: Auburn vs. Auburn Riverside - December 20th, 2014
- No Hate Speech Movement_ JAVVA 2014 - Video - December 19th, 2014
- Hate Speech - 2mF - Video - December 19th, 2014
- Tommy Sotomayor's Hate Speech - Video - December 19th, 2014
- Free To Hate - Video - December 19th, 2014
- What are some examples of Hate Speech? - December 19th, 2014
- Dutch lawmaker to be prosecuted for hate speech - December 19th, 2014
- Geert Wilders on race hate charge over anti-Moroccan chant - December 19th, 2014
- Firebrand Dutch lawmaker Geert Wilders to be prosecuted for 'fewer Moroccans' chant - December 19th, 2014
- Preps wrestling result: Highline-Tyee-Evergreen - December 19th, 2014
- Prep boys swimming result: Curtis versus Kentwood - December 19th, 2014
- COLLEGE CONTROVERSY Prof pens column: 'It's okay to hate Republicans' - December 19th, 2014
- Preps boys swimming result: Enumclaw versus Sumner - December 19th, 2014
- Prep boys swimming results: EWHS, Lynnwood, Meadowdale, Mountlake Terrace - December 19th, 2014
- Prep boys swim results: Bainbridge vs. Roosevelt - December 16th, 2014
- Congress guns for Sadhvi's blood for hate speech - Vikatakavi - Tv9 - Video - December 15th, 2014
- OPJ on PS4 - GTA Online Ep 02 - Video - December 15th, 2014
- Live updates: Eastern Washington at No. 17 Washington - December 15th, 2014
- Meet the World - of Hate Speech - Video - December 14th, 2014
- Hafiz Saeed hate speech: Merge Hyderabad with Pakistan - Video - December 14th, 2014
- Indian Politicians and Communal Speeches || Hate Speech - HMTV Big Story - Video - December 14th, 2014
- Asaduddin Owaisi Powerful Hate Speech Against RSS Dharm Parivartan - Video - December 14th, 2014
- Seahawks-49ers Live Chat - December 14th, 2014
- All-League Teams: KingCo 2A/3A Volleyball - December 14th, 2014
- Prep boys wrestling results: Battle at the Border - December 14th, 2014
- All-League Teams: SPSL 4A Football - December 14th, 2014
- Hafiz Saeed hate speech: Indian Army illegally occupied Kashmir - Video - December 12th, 2014
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Slams Hate Speech and 'Loose Talk': Highlights - December 12th, 2014
- All-League Teams: Seamount Cross-Country - December 12th, 2014
- We need to talk about Sandy Hook - DEBUNKED - Video - December 11th, 2014
- THE SATANIST, THE CHRISTIAN AND THE CONSTITUTION - Video - December 11th, 2014
- Ben Carson: God Is 'Orchestrating' My Presidential Run - Video - December 11th, 2014
- Top court finalizes ruling against anti-Korean groups hate speech - December 11th, 2014
- Rajya Sabha Adjourned: Disruptions Continue over Sadhvi's Hate Speech Row - Video - December 10th, 2014
- Hate Speech, Southern blast fest. - Video - December 10th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: