Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
antisemitic beach boys
mainstream media propaganda trayvon martin 2013
jz knight virginia coverdale 2013
sean paul dissed
geert wilders indonesian
seth macfarlane crypto jew
- European Action Day for Human Rights Online! - 10 December - Video - December 7th, 2013
- 25 Venezuela more Democratic than US! Hate Speech near You, Be the Media - Video - December 7th, 2013
- RE: TYLER OAKLEYS DUMB SHIT ABOUT HATE SPEECH - Video - December 7th, 2013
- No Hate Speech Movement - December 7th, 2013
- Anti Ahmadi Hate Speech in Pakistan Another Example - Video - December 5th, 2013
- Fit Mom and Curvy Girl Clash on CNN Over Fat Shaming and Anti-Obesity Hate Speech - Maria Kang - Video - December 5th, 2013
- Fitness mom kicked off Facebook for 'hate speech'? - Video - December 5th, 2013
- Fit Pride Isnâ€™t â€˜Hate Speechâ€™ | TIME.com - December 5th, 2013
- RESPONSE TO CHRIS AND WILL - Video - December 5th, 2013
- Hate Speech - w/ Shep689 - Video - December 5th, 2013
- â€˜Fit Momâ€™ and â€˜Curvy Girlâ€™ Clash on CNN Over â€˜Fat ... - December 5th, 2013
- Fit Mom Vs. Curvy Girl On CNN Over Fat Shaming And Anti-Obesity 'Hate Speech' - Video - December 3rd, 2013
- Fitness mom kicked off Facebook for 'hate speech' - Video - December 3rd, 2013
- hate speech - Definition of hate speech - Dictionary ... - December 3rd, 2013
- Hate Speech on Campus | American Civil Liberties Union - December 3rd, 2013
- 2013 - COE - No Hate Speech - By CEIPES - Video - December 1st, 2013
- Muslim Hate Speech: Kill all Hindus, Buddhists - Video - December 1st, 2013
- Hate Speech - Preordination - Video - December 1st, 2013
- "IRAN FACTS" = IRAN LIES, HATE SPEECH, PROPAGANDA, SLANDER, EVIL - Video - December 1st, 2013
- 'Fit Mom' Gets Temporarily Banned from Facebook Over 'Hate Speech' ABC News - Video - December 1st, 2013
- 'Hot Mom' Maria Kang banned from Facebook for 'Hate Speech' - Video - November 29th, 2013
- Regulation of Hate Speech - UMKC - November 29th, 2013
- Hate speech - Psychology Wiki - November 29th, 2013
- â€¢ MSNBC Takes No Action Against On-Air Hate Speech â€¢ 11/24/13 â€¢ - Video - November 28th, 2013
- Discrimination and Hate Speech in the United Methodist Church ... - November 28th, 2013
- Hate speech | Define Hate speech at Dictionary.com - November 28th, 2013
- â€¢ MSNBC Silently Approves Hate Speech â€¢ "Where's The Outrage?" â€¢ Kelly File â€¢ 11/20/13 â€¢ - Video - November 26th, 2013
- Facebook considers this hate speech. Do you? - Video - November 26th, 2013
- Hate Speech - Spectacle - November 26th, 2013
- Hate Speech Law & Legal Definition - USLegal - November 26th, 2013
- Factsheet - Hate speech - November 26th, 2013
- Hate speech laws in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - November 26th, 2013
- Hate speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - November 26th, 2013
- Cry of Newt Gingrich Rousing Gullible Yahoos With Sharia Hate Speech - Video - November 24th, 2013
- Vatican and the homosexual community: Bible considered as hate speech - Video - November 24th, 2013
- Anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders cleared of hate speech - Video - November 24th, 2013
- Must We Defend Nazis Hate Speech Pornography and the New First Amendment ???? - Video - November 24th, 2013
- American Government Hate Speech Free Expression - Video - November 24th, 2013
- After sting, allegations of hate speech - Video - November 24th, 2013
- No Hate Speech Movement Official Trailer - Video - November 24th, 2013
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: