Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
sara hypnotizes friend
black eyed peas anti semitic
kanye west palestine
sandy hook mossad
english convivencia: aspects christian jewish cooperation medieval england, 1189 1290
march 22 2013 nucelar war
jews hollywood illuminati
gnn floyd anderson
- Asaduddin Owaisi Hate Speech salman khan flims - Video - September 1st, 2014
- WHY "WHITE" PEOPLE AND SCARED "NEGROES" HATE TO HEAR US TALK ABOUT OUR HISTORY IN AMERICA || NO HATE - Video - September 1st, 2014
- Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny - September 1st, 2014
- Putrajaya to AG: Act swiftly on online hate speech - September 1st, 2014
- 103.84 /$ (5 p.m.) - September 1st, 2014
- This Ministry aint Hate Speech! - Video - August 31st, 2014
- Feds Creating Database to Track Hate Speech on Twitter - Video - August 31st, 2014
- Love Jihad : BJP's Yogi Adityanath hate speech caught on camera - Video - August 31st, 2014
- Gil Navarro Riverside Council Meeting 8-26-14 Immigration HATE speech - Video - August 31st, 2014
- ChurchMilitant.TV News 8-27 - Video - August 31st, 2014
- The Power of Chirst - Video - August 31st, 2014
- Should We Censor Hate Speech? - Video - August 31st, 2014
- Hate speech - Definition - August 31st, 2014
- Hate speech CD sent for forensic test - August 31st, 2014
- Africa: Media Launch Campaign Against Hate Speech - August 31st, 2014
- Volokh Conspiracy: Christians, Muslims, the hecklers veto, and liberal judges - August 31st, 2014
- Police probe 'hate speech' claims - August 31st, 2014
- Feds Spend $1 Million To Track Misinformation And Hate Speech On Twitter - August 31st, 2014
- Organisers 'regret' Fleadh 'hate speech' - August 31st, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Another Hate Speech at Khilwath - Video - May 26th, 2014
- Hate Speech Al-Qaeda: Orang Kafir Harus Dimusnahkan - Video - May 26th, 2014
- Uncommon Sense with Wong Chin Huat: Does Malaysia need hate speech laws? - May 26th, 2014
- Kenya: Hate Speech, Social Media and FM Stations On the Spot. - May 26th, 2014
- Park reopens after being vandalized with hate speech - May 26th, 2014
- Zaid: Honour Malaysias Badminton Team By Rejecting Hate Remarks Against Chinese - May 26th, 2014
- The Stream Australian hate speech reform faces backlash - Video - May 25th, 2014
- Minister: Harmony Act will ensure country is in peace - May 25th, 2014
- Letter: That Was Hate Speech - May 25th, 2014
- Hate speech on indian , , planning to kill hindus! - Video - May 24th, 2014
- Political Strategist Under Investigation Over Hate Speech - Video - May 24th, 2014
- Two Kidnapped Girls Escape. Feds Scour Net For 'Hate Speech'. - Video - May 24th, 2014
- BJP Sansad Kamla Patle Victory Celebration Rally Road Show - Video - May 24th, 2014
- Weekly Chat Revamped! #1 - Video - May 23rd, 2014
- Moses Kuria investigated for hate speech on social media - Video - May 23rd, 2014
- veitch hate speech - Video - May 23rd, 2014
- Interfaith dialogue undermined by Putrajayas inaction on hate speech, say observers - May 23rd, 2014
- DIALOGUE_WITH_THE_CHURCH_280214_TMIHASNOOR_05.jpg - May 23rd, 2014
- Press Freedom Is Beijing losing control of the narrative democratization in China - Video - May 22nd, 2014
- HATE SPEECH FREE European Parliamentary Elections 2014 - Video - May 22nd, 2014
- Top 30 Nations Who Hate Each Other - Video - May 22nd, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: