Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
maccabi jerusalem boxing club
kkk hooking crips
shabbat music egyptian
kjv anti semitism
gnn floyd anderson
maradono porno 1087
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push - October 25th, 2014
- After Twitter ruling, tech firms increasingly toe Europes line on hate speech - October 25th, 2014
- Activists create hate speech and discrimination database to reduce hate crimes - Video - October 24th, 2014
- Big Tech Wakes Up to Hate Speech Threat After #GoodJew Ruling in Europe - October 24th, 2014
- European Rabbis Seek Laws Against Anti-Semitic Hate Speech - October 24th, 2014
- Controversial French Comedian Dieudonne to Launch Political Party - October 24th, 2014
- Tonight's poll: Who will leads the Seahawks in rushing and receiving Sunday? - October 24th, 2014
- A plea to the #SilentMany: Silence the hate speech - Video - October 23rd, 2014
- Top Pakistan clerics call for sectarian harmony - October 23rd, 2014
- Tonight's poll: Which football team has the best chance of winning this weekend? - October 23rd, 2014
- Daffy Duck Drawing - The Looney Tunes Show - How to draw Daffy Duck - Video - October 22nd, 2014
- No Hate Speech Movement - Olav - Video - October 22nd, 2014
- 571.2 - The Hitching Post; Christians Versus Homosexuals - Video - October 22nd, 2014
- Top Pakistan clerics call for harmony ahead of holy month - October 22nd, 2014
- None for you, Halloween haters - October 22nd, 2014
- Re-Upload Jon Jones was done wrong UFC 151THE GREAT WHITE HOPE - Video - October 21st, 2014
- Owasi is Back with his HATE Speech against Narendra Modi ! - Video - October 21st, 2014
- Japanese hate speech debate abandoned as insults fly - October 21st, 2014
- HERE'S A BRAIN ON DRUGS, JEALOUS RANTS OF EX BROTHER - Video - October 20th, 2014
- Azov Battalion Commander Andrei Bieleck Hate Speech in St Michael's Square Kiev 14-10-14 - Video - October 20th, 2014
- Jeremiah Wright- "Hate Speech" - Video - October 20th, 2014
- Postgame reaction: Seahawks stunned in 28-26 loss to St. Louis - October 19th, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Hate Speech Against Yogi Adityanath's ! All muslims should watch - Video - October 18th, 2014
- Feminism Is Culturally-Acceptable Hate Speech - Video - October 18th, 2014
- Hindus Don't Watch Akbaruddin Owaisis hate speech against Narendra Modi - Video - October 18th, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Hate Speech On Maharashtra Opposition Parties Must Watch - Video - October 18th, 2014
- Capturing reaction to Percy Harvin trade on Twitter - October 18th, 2014
- INVISIBLE PEOPLE (2014) - Video - October 17th, 2014
- GUILTY OF HATE SPEECH sermon by Jacob Prasch - Video - October 17th, 2014
- #om14 - @tugendfurie "Von Hate Speech zu misogynem Terror" - Video - October 17th, 2014
- I will always love you, but I can't take you back - Video - October 17th, 2014
- Rap song could test SA's hate speech laws - October 17th, 2014
- Hate speech is not the same as free speech - October 16th, 2014
- Martin Hive Islam Hate Speech - Video - October 15th, 2014
- Akbaruddin Owaisi Hate Speech Against P.M Narendra modi and Smrithi Irani at Sholapur - Video - October 15th, 2014
- Praveen TOgaia Latest Hate Speech Against Muslims - Video - October 15th, 2014
- Silencing the Hate Speech - TEAM 255 - Video - October 15th, 2014
- Galloway in clear over 'hate speech' - October 15th, 2014
- Dookoom's video: is censorship unconstitutional? - October 15th, 2014
- Live Seahawks chat - October 14th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: