Akbar Owaisi sent to jail till Feb 7 in another hate speech case
Hyderabad, Jan 24 (IANS) A court in Andhra Pradesh’s Nizamabad district Thursday sent MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi to judicial custody in another hate speech case.
The police shifted Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator from Adilabad, where he is already lodged in a jail, to Nizamabad town, 175 km from here, and produced him before a magistrate, who sent Owaisi to jail till Feb 7 for delivering a hate speech in the town last month.
Following the magistrate’s orders, the police shifted the MIM leader back to jail in Adilabad town, about 300 km from here.
Police produced Akbar Owaisi a few hours after the court granted it time till Jan 31 to do so.
Akbar Owaisi was arrested by the police Jan 8 for making a hate speech at a public meeting at Nirmal on Dec 22. The next day, a court in Nirmal town sent him to judicial custody for two weeks. His custody was later extended till Feb 5.
A member of the state assembly from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, Owaisi is facing charges of sedition, waging war against the nation and promoting enmity between people.
Cases were also booked against him in several police stations in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and other districts on complaints lodged by individuals.
Continue reading here:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
oscar pistorius jewish
seth macfarlane anti semite
athanor Darkness, Hate Cosmic Holocaust
black eyed peas anti semitic
rachel weisz israel
dead mine full
mark wahlberg racist anti semitic
israel christian nexus
- Asaduddin Owaisi Bold and Hate Speech Against Lalu Prasad Yadav at Walk The Talk Show - Video - November 26th, 2014
- Asaduddin Owaisi hate speech against Narendra Modi and RSS - Video - November 26th, 2014
- The Quran and Islamic Hate Speech George Garbow - Video - November 26th, 2014
- asaduddin owaisi hate speech against PM Narendra Modi Ji - Video - November 26th, 2014
- is owaisi,s hate speech stop ? - Video - November 25th, 2014
- Muslim Hate Speech in Every Mosque George Garbow - Video - November 25th, 2014
- No Hate Speech-Stand up for yourself - Video - November 25th, 2014
- EP drafts resolution condemning eelj - November 25th, 2014
- No hate speech- bezomrazno uciliste- SOZU Kuzman Sapkarev - Bitola - Video - November 23rd, 2014
- Muslim Hate Speech George Garbow - Video - November 23rd, 2014
- Kerala Govt to withdraw hate speech case against VHP leader Praveen Togadia - Video - November 23rd, 2014
- 141021-2/2 - Video - November 23rd, 2014
- CM Chandy admits case withdrawal of case against VHP Praveen Togadia - Video - November 23rd, 2014
- November | 2014 | Hate Speech International - November 23rd, 2014
- Grace's hate speech poisoning children: MDC-T - November 23rd, 2014
- Zimbabwe: First Lady Accused of Hate Speech - November 23rd, 2014
- Tonight's poll: Which game are you most interested in this week? - November 23rd, 2014
- Latest: Popularity of Akbaruddin Owaisi In Mumbai, Maharashtra - Video - November 22nd, 2014
- No Hate Speech Movement ShipActively 2014 - Video - November 22nd, 2014
- Offend someone? To jail with you! - November 22nd, 2014
- For the love of hate speech - November 20th, 2014
- NewsCut: In hate speech from GOP leader, a question of values - November 20th, 2014
- Cops arrest teen in subway attack on Orthodox Jew - November 20th, 2014
- Whitefish residents want city to create anti-hate ordinance - November 20th, 2014
- Britain First More Hate Speech George Garbow - Video - November 19th, 2014
- Team by Lorde, a Hebrew version against segregation and hate - Video - November 19th, 2014
- Islam Hate Speech George Garbow - Video - November 18th, 2014
- Britain First Islam Hate Speech George Garbow - Video - November 18th, 2014
- Asaduddin Owaisi Giving Hate Speech Against Narendra Modi and Hindus - Video - November 18th, 2014
- HATERSMURF GTA5 HATE SPEECH - Video - November 18th, 2014
- Hashtag hate campaigns are leading us into the trap of censorship - November 18th, 2014
- Spot NoHate Movement Italia - Video - November 17th, 2014
- Hate Speech & Cyberbullying Continues For Mira 'kanadajin3' by Navrik - Video - November 17th, 2014
- RE- "Goodbye" - Video - November 17th, 2014
- Poll reveals anti-Semitism in Poland, renews debate over ... - November 17th, 2014
- Poll reveals anti-Semitism in Poland, renews debate over hate speech laws - November 17th, 2014
- Hate speech law faces uphill battle as snap poll may derail debate - November 17th, 2014
- NO HATE SPEECH SPOT TV 30" B - Video - November 16th, 2014
- no hate speech workshop - Video - November 16th, 2014
- Beirut Seminar Targets Arab Media Hate Speech | Magda Abu ... - November 16th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: