Holocaust survivor shares survival story with students
February 26, 2013 Updated Feb 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM EST
Vestal, NY (WBNG Binghamton) 90-year-old Dina Jacobson never imagined she’d share her story of surviving a concentration camp with anyone.
But 23 years ago, she started speaking at schools including Vestal High School.
Her approach simple, she takes a seat and begins answering student questions.
‘Every night,” she said to one student, “They came in to pick people to go to the gas chamber, we never knew who was going to live or who was going to die.”
For students, it was a chance to learn history from the source.
A history marred by pain.
“I was thinking every minute, we will be dead, nothing else,” she said to another student.
Jacobson was taken to Auschwitz when she was 16 years old.
Now, she’s addressing a class full of 16-year-old students.
Read the original here:
Holocaust survivor shares survival story with students
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
dead mine movie full
howard stern jewish staff
annie lennox anti semitic
plans against mslm
WWII HD: New World Order
holocaust man's blogspot
idukki fake meditation center
- Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice - April 19th, 2014
- Holocaust survivor: Know history to positively shape the future - April 18th, 2014
- Russian TV announcer says Jews brought Holocaust on themselves - April 18th, 2014
- US Jewish leaders deeply troubled by 'outrageous' pamphlets in Ukraine- 'Complete lie': Pro-Russian official denies ... - April 18th, 2014
- Holocaust remembrances in Chambersburg and Hagerstown, Md. - April 18th, 2014
- WNB LINKS! Only | HOLOCAUST AGAIN? OBAMA ANTICHRIST? HUMAN CAMERAS; SLAP SAVED @ GALLOWS - Video - April 18th, 2014
- Holocaust art educ: A.K.Segan finishes drawing for 6th monumental mosaic Apr 17 '14 - Video - April 17th, 2014
- FSWC Monitoring Anti-Jewish Efforts in Ukraine - April 17th, 2014
- Listing of Holocaust Remembrance Day events around the Bay Area - April 17th, 2014
- 2 Holocaust remembrance programs set at Fairfield U. - April 17th, 2014
- Anne Frank sapling tree to be planted in D.C. - April 17th, 2014
- Holocaust survivor shares story at Wilson College - April 17th, 2014
- Holocaust memorial service at Temple Beth Torah features survivor Bill Orlin - April 17th, 2014
- Holocaust Survivors Faced Dutch Fines: Amsterdam authorities penalized survivors for unpaid taxes - Video - April 17th, 2014
- Holocaust Remembrance Day April 27 - April 17th, 2014
- Labour MP apologises for Holocaust remark - April 17th, 2014
- Race bill sparks Holocaust denial fears - April 17th, 2014
- Hungary remembers Holocaust amid boycotts, protests - April 16th, 2014
- Controversial Video Released for Passover and Holy Week: That Jew Died for You - April 16th, 2014
- Dutch Holocaust survivor, 72, and his wife branded 'Nazis' by Israeli coach driver for talking on bus after mistaking ... - April 16th, 2014
- Community forum: The Holocaust: 'Never again and never forget' - April 16th, 2014
- Holocaust survivor shares her message against hate - Video - April 15th, 2014
- The Holocaust (Short) - Video - April 15th, 2014
- Early College EAST students remember horrors of the Holocaust - April 15th, 2014
- Rabbis book examines Hollywood and the Holocaust - April 15th, 2014
- Holocaust Survivor Brings Memorial To Lake Success Jewish Community - April 15th, 2014
- Israel Irked By Diplomat's Tacit Nazi Remark - April 14th, 2014
- A HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE - April 14th, 2014
- Mark Harrington interviews Kristina Garza of Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust - Video - April 14th, 2014
- Awesome Brother Nathaniel The Holocaust Denial Debate - Video - April 14th, 2014
- Girl Don't Come...for Buddy Holocaust. - Video - April 14th, 2014
- Ingber 15: Zionism is not racism - April 14th, 2014
- King of the Woods - A Story of Love and Survival(Holocaust Survival) - Video - April 14th, 2014
- Holocaust Ties Affect US Rail Project (VOA On Assignment... - Video - April 14th, 2014
- Awesome Brother Nathaniel The Holocaust Denial Debate703 - Video - April 14th, 2014
- Opening door to Holocaust denial - April 13th, 2014
- www.revisionists.com - April 13th, 2014
- Teen lives, learns with Holocaust survivors - April 13th, 2014
- Cult Of Daath - Under The Cover Of The Triumphant Holocaust (2004) [Full Album] [HQ] - Video - April 12th, 2014
- Toxic Holocaust and Skeletonwitch Tour Canceled Recap - April 12th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: