Jewish Writer Tuvia Tenenbom In Hot Water for Nazi Salute
courtesty of tuvia tenenbom
One of Us: Writer and editor Tuvia Tenenboms Aryan appearance disarmed his subjects and allowed them to reveal their prejudices.
Published February 05, 2013.
Israeli-born Jewish author Tuvia Tenenbom is in trouble in Germany for raising his arm in the Hitler salute, which is banned in the country.
Tenenbom told the Magdeburg Volksstimme newspaper he had made the gesture toward a group of 900 neo-Nazis demonstrating there on Jan. 12 in order to provoke them. He was accompanied by a TV news camera team.
Tenenbom is now under investigation for using unconstitutional symbols, after the neo-Nazis pointed him out to police.
Nazi propaganda, including gestures, songs and symbols, are illegal with very few exceptions, mostly for academic use. Most neo-Nazis in Germany play the game carefully, avoiding exact replicas of Nazi propaganda and – instead of denying the Holocaust – questioning its severity and saying that German suffering was worse.
Tenenboms new book, an exploration of anti-Semitism in Germany titled I Sleep in Hitlers Room, is a bestseller in Germany. He is founding artistic director of the Jewish Theater of New York.
Read this article:
Jewish Writer Tuvia Tenenbom In Hot Water for Nazi Salute
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
plesteen israel war 3gp free videos
pistorius oscar jew
obama's logo israel trip 2013 covenant peoples
ruth teig kreplach video
adl seth mcfarlane
obama going talk march 22nd 2013 jerusalem
kjv anti semitism
- More Jihad in Canada: Shot Fired After Muslim Attacks Police during Security Investigation - November 1st, 2014
- Editorial: President Obama should try to reset relations with Benjamin Netanyahu - November 1st, 2014
- US-Israel alliance strange but stable - November 1st, 2014
- Jewish Woman exposes Israel Apartheid and Ethnic Cleansing - Must Watch Documentar - Video - November 1st, 2014
- PLO holds Israel responsible for Mideast peace failure - November 1st, 2014
- Pupils from German 'Nazi class' apologise on Facebook - November 1st, 2014
- Israel reopens Jerusalem holy site amid rising tensions after activist shot - October 31st, 2014
- Jewish Girl's Feet Happen To Grab Man's Attention Like an Eagle Claw - Video - October 31st, 2014
- Reviving Jewish history in Warsaw - October 31st, 2014
- Jewish Goldbergh's dream husband: Moste Ambervitz Created - Video - October 31st, 2014
- West Bank clashes after Muslim prayers as Al-Aqsa mosque reopens - October 31st, 2014
- Holocaust survivor visits Belleville High School - October 31st, 2014
- WHAT IS PALESTINE WHO ARE THE PALESTINIANS - Video - October 31st, 2014
- US Jewish Groups Reject Israel's Palestinian Bus Separation Plan - October 31st, 2014
- Germany's main Jewish leader steps down - October 31st, 2014
- Jerusalem: Al-Aqsa mosque repoens - Video - October 31st, 2014
- Israel closes Jerusalem holy site after shooting, clashes - October 31st, 2014
- Israel Limits Prayers at Mosque - October 31st, 2014
- Israel limits prayers at Al-Aqsa mosque after Jewish activist shot - October 30th, 2014
- Tensions rise in east Jerusalem - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Yehudah Glick shooting: Israeli police shoot dead Palestinian suspect in attempted assassination - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Adult Ed With Rabbi Tully Harcsztark Topic: Judaism and Social Justice Part 2/4 - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Jewish Community 33rd Congressional District Debate Elan Carr and Ted Lieu - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist - October 30th, 2014
- Museum dedicated to Jewish history in Poland opens in Warsaw - October 30th, 2014
- Arab Suspect in Jerusalem Shooting Killed During Arrest Attempt - October 30th, 2014
- Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival starts tomorrow - October 30th, 2014
- Israel to reopen Jerusalem holy site - October 30th, 2014
- Noam Chomsky and Israel Shahak on Jewish Fundamentalism - Part 1 of - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Noam Chomsky and Israel Shahak on Jewish Fundamentalism - Part 2 of - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Israeli Activist Shot, Wounded in Jerusalem, Police Say - October 30th, 2014
- Jewish community's assistance during Yolanda remembered - October 30th, 2014
- The Double Special Show 10/29 "The Jewish Race" - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Right-wing Jewish activist shot in suspected assassination attempt - October 30th, 2014
- Jewish activist shot in Jerusalem - October 30th, 2014
- Jewish activist targeted in assassination attempt - October 30th, 2014
- Hard-line Jewish leader shot in Jerusalem - October 29th, 2014
- Ofsted downgrades Jewish school for failing new Trojan horse regulations - October 29th, 2014
- Rick Steves' Europe Preview: Best of Israel - Video - October 29th, 2014
- Obama Admin: вАЬPalestiniansвАЭ Who Throw Molotov Cocktails at Israelis Are Not Terrorists - October 29th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: