Jewish Writer Tuvia Tenenbom In Hot Water for Nazi Salute
courtesty of tuvia tenenbom
One of Us: Writer and editor Tuvia Tenenboms Aryan appearance disarmed his subjects and allowed them to reveal their prejudices.
Published February 05, 2013.
Israeli-born Jewish author Tuvia Tenenbom is in trouble in Germany for raising his arm in the Hitler salute, which is banned in the country.
Tenenbom told the Magdeburg Volksstimme newspaper he had made the gesture toward a group of 900 neo-Nazis demonstrating there on Jan. 12 in order to provoke them. He was accompanied by a TV news camera team.
Tenenbom is now under investigation for using unconstitutional symbols, after the neo-Nazis pointed him out to police.
Nazi propaganda, including gestures, songs and symbols, are illegal with very few exceptions, mostly for academic use. Most neo-Nazis in Germany play the game carefully, avoiding exact replicas of Nazi propaganda and – instead of denying the Holocaust – questioning its severity and saying that German suffering was worse.
Tenenboms new book, an exploration of anti-Semitism in Germany titled I Sleep in Hitlers Room, is a bestseller in Germany. He is founding artistic director of the Jewish Theater of New York.
Read this article:
Jewish Writer Tuvia Tenenbom In Hot Water for Nazi Salute
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
audie murphy anti semitic
gilad shalit, jerusalem, petition, tent
tommy lee sparta samplers
jesusredeems israel trip
Mark McGowan anti semitism
tony hitler wright vs rock
academy awards anti semitism
michael kramer david lesch
video song shank related bomb blasts india
- Schopenhauer on Race Differences in Intelligence and on Judaism - July 15th, 2014
- Peter Beinartâ€™s Jewish Triumphalism: Jettisoning the White Working Class - July 11th, 2014
- Minority Rites: Modern Lessons from the Bolshevik Revolution - July 11th, 2014
- Alain Soral FAQ, Part 3 - July 7th, 2014
- Alain Soral FAQ, Part 1 - July 5th, 2014
- Alain Soral FAQ, Part 2 - July 5th, 2014
- Ricardo Duchesne reviews Grant Haversâ€™ â€śLeo Strauss and Anglo-American Democracyâ€ť - July 3rd, 2014
- Development of Jewish Strategies for Survival in the Multicultural World - July 3rd, 2014
- Gary Oldman Becomes a Pariah - June 28th, 2014
- Shocker: Sheldon Adelson Supports Immigration Amnesty (in the U.S.) - June 20th, 2014
- The Ukrainian Conflict: A Ukrainian Nationalist View, Part 4: Russia as a Globalist, Liberal, Anti-Ethnic Nationalist Power - June 11th, 2014
- How Dieudo Met Jean-Marie: Or, the Power of Goy-Hatred - June 11th, 2014
- 2014: The Worst Holocaust Denial Video in the History of Holocaust Denial - June 8th, 2014
- â€śYou Canâ€™t Embarrass An Israeliâ€ť: Spying, Lying and Shameless Effrontery - June 5th, 2014
- Look Whoâ€™s Coming to Brussels: Analysis of the Nationalist Victories in the EU Elections - May 31st, 2014
- Political correctness in reviews of Nicholas Wadeâ€™s â€śA Troublesome Inheritanceâ€ť - May 28th, 2014
- Jewish responses to the European elections - May 28th, 2014
- Pope Francis honors Holocaust survivors in Israel - May 26th, 2014
- Cardinal is first top Lebanese cleric in Israel - May 26th, 2014
- Video shows Jewish Museum killer - May 26th, 2014
- Pope Francis balances time with Israelis and Palestinians during visit to Holy Land - May 26th, 2014
- Brussels shooting: Benjamin Netanyahu condemns weak European response to Jewish centre attack - May 26th, 2014
- Netanyahu blasts Europe as two Israelis killed in Belgium - May 26th, 2014
- Israel condemns attack on Jewish museum in Brussels - May 26th, 2014
- Netanyahu blasts Europe as 2 Israelis killed in Belgium - May 26th, 2014
- Israel ushers pope to terrorism memorial after prayer by 'Free Palestine' graffiti - May 26th, 2014
- Mark Cuban Sorry for Trayvon Martin 'Hoodie' Remark - May 26th, 2014
- Pope Mourns Holocaust, Honors Herzl to Conclude Holy Land Visit - May 26th, 2014
- Jewish museum manhunt - May 26th, 2014
- Pope prays at Western Wall, honours Holocaust victims in Jerusalem - May 26th, 2014
- Pope honours Holocaust, terror victims in Israel - May 26th, 2014
- Brussels Jewish Museum shooting: Belgian police search for man who killed four with AK47 attack - Video - May 26th, 2014
- Belgium authorities suspect Islamic linked radicals in Jewish holocaust museum killings of 4 - Video - May 26th, 2014
- Commentary: Vigilance needed to fight anti-Semitism at home, abroad - May 26th, 2014
- Spanish town votes to change 'Kill Jews' name- Belgium in manhunt for suspect in Jewish attack - May 26th, 2014
- Belgium hunts for suspect in Jewish attack; 3 dead - May 25th, 2014
- Belgium hunts for suspect in Jewish attack; 4 dead - May 25th, 2014
- Police hunt Brussels Jewish Museum gunman, France tightens security - May 25th, 2014
- Golan Heights - Wikitravel - The Free Travel Guide - May 25th, 2014
- Pope deeply saddened over Brussels museum shooting - May 25th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: