Jewish Writer Tuvia Tenenbom In Hot Water for Nazi Salute
courtesty of tuvia tenenbom
One of Us: Writer and editor Tuvia Tenenboms Aryan appearance disarmed his subjects and allowed them to reveal their prejudices.
Published February 05, 2013.
Israeli-born Jewish author Tuvia Tenenbom is in trouble in Germany for raising his arm in the Hitler salute, which is banned in the country.
Tenenbom told the Magdeburg Volksstimme newspaper he had made the gesture toward a group of 900 neo-Nazis demonstrating there on Jan. 12 in order to provoke them. He was accompanied by a TV news camera team.
Tenenbom is now under investigation for using unconstitutional symbols, after the neo-Nazis pointed him out to police.
Nazi propaganda, including gestures, songs and symbols, are illegal with very few exceptions, mostly for academic use. Most neo-Nazis in Germany play the game carefully, avoiding exact replicas of Nazi propaganda and – instead of denying the Holocaust – questioning its severity and saying that German suffering was worse.
Tenenboms new book, an exploration of anti-Semitism in Germany titled I Sleep in Hitlers Room, is a bestseller in Germany. He is founding artistic director of the Jewish Theater of New York.
Read this article:
Jewish Writer Tuvia Tenenbom In Hot Water for Nazi Salute
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
unseen 2007 link
jesse watters jewish
gangstalking toronto 2013
katsucon jewish massacre
dead mine full movie parts
katsucon anti semetic
war thunder eagles
sir rateb rabie
- Report: Fewer young couples can buy apartments in Tel Aviv suburbs - March 6th, 2014
- Anti-Israel speakers and Jewish self-hatred - March 6th, 2014
- 'Without music, would we even be Jewish?' - March 6th, 2014
- Holocaust survivor sues Germany in claim to a work in Nazi art trove - March 6th, 2014
- Alan M. Dershowitz : Biography - March 5th, 2014
- Israeli Apartheid Week is a Soviet creation - March 5th, 2014
- U.S. denying visas to Israeli defense officials, report says - March 5th, 2014
- Some Crimea Jews Express Support For Russian Military Incursion in Crimea - March 5th, 2014
- 'Jewish state' recognition adds new Israeli-Palestinian trip wire - March 5th, 2014
- Israeli occupation tightens in West Bank - March 5th, 2014
- The second exodus of Egypts Jews - March 5th, 2014
- IDF opens fire at Hezbollah fighters on Israel-Syria border - March 5th, 2014
- ANU investigates Jewish students' religious harassment claims - March 5th, 2014
- U.S. Jewish groups sold out Israel: Bachmann - March 5th, 2014
- Jewish Mother closes in Virginia Beach | Sound Check - March 4th, 2014
- Is Zionism compatible with democracy? - March 4th, 2014
- VIDEO: Jewish school redacted exam papers - March 4th, 2014
- Netanyahu to Abbas: 'Recognize the Jewish State' - March 4th, 2014
- Stable and 'nurturing,' Jacksonville's Jewish Family & Community Services endures after 96 years - March 4th, 2014
- Stal - The Jewish Demon & Butcher, Murderer of Millions - Video - March 4th, 2014
- Largest privately owned Holocaust archive donated to CU-Boulder - March 4th, 2014
- Netanyahu to Abbas: Recognize the Jewish State - Video - March 4th, 2014
- Ashericoo Jewish Counter Missionary to J4J - Video - March 4th, 2014
- 3/03/14- Preview of the 2014 Atlanta Jewish Music Festival with Russell Gottschalk - @atlantaJmf - Video - March 4th, 2014
- Albanian American Foundation & Civic League - Museum of Jewish Heritage - Cong. Gibson - Video - March 4th, 2014
- Obama, Netanyahu reiterate US-Israel alliance as deadline looms on peace deal - March 4th, 2014
- How will Ukraine affect Obama?01 David Duke War is Good Obama Nobel Peace Prize SpeechChina Look - Video - March 4th, 2014
- Tel Aviv enshrines Shabbat status quo in law, finally - March 4th, 2014
- Masorti fume as Orthodox get funding to woo secular - March 4th, 2014
- Jewish Mother club in Virginia Beach is closed, sources say | Sound Check - March 4th, 2014
- Jewish Mother club in Virginia Beach is closed, sources say - March 4th, 2014
- Holocaust Survivor Sam Rosen Remembered - March 3rd, 2014
- Ukraine Jewish Mogul Named Governor in Shuffle - March 3rd, 2014
- Imaginary Jews - March 3rd, 2014
- West Bank housing starts rise by more than 120 percent for 2013 - March 3rd, 2014
- Obama to seek Israel PM support for peace framework - March 3rd, 2014
- Hollywood, the Oscars and the missing modern Jew - March 3rd, 2014
- Do Funders Like George Soros Pose a Threat to Evangelical Christian Support for Israel? - March 3rd, 2014
- Jewish ! - Video - March 3rd, 2014
- Natalie Portman gets busy with 'project of her life' in Jerusalem - Video - March 3rd, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: