Crackpot Dr. Releases Study On Mortality & Lack of Insurance… State-Run Media Gladly Spreads the Propaganda
The state-run media marches onward.
It’s come to this.
The state-run media is pushing a Harvard study on mortality and lack of health insurance by a crackpot far left doctor.
Medical News Today reported:
A study published online estimates nearly 45,000 annual deaths are associated with lack of health insurance. That figure is about two and a half times higher than an estimate from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in 2002.
The new study, “Health Insurance and Mortality in U.S. Adults,” appears in the online edition of the American Journal of Public Health.
The Harvard-based researchers found that uninsured, working-age Americans have a 40 percent higher risk of death than their privately insured counterparts, up from a 25 percent excess death rate found in 1993.
Lead author Dr. Andrew Wilper, who worked at Harvard Medical School when the study was done and who now teaches at the University of Washington Medical School, said, “The uninsured have a higher risk of death when compared to the privately insured, even after taking into account socioeconomics, health behaviors and baseline health. We doctors have many new ways to prevent deaths from hypertension, diabetes and heart disease – but only if patients can get into our offices and afford their medications.”
The study, which analyzed data from national surveys carried out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), assessed death rates after taking education, income and many other factors including smoking, drinking and obesity into account. It estimated that lack of health insurance causes 44,789 excess deaths annually.
If you do a search on the author Dr. Andrew Wilper you find this from the ultralib doctor:
Millions of chronically ill, lacking insurance, can’t get needed …Aug 5, 2008 … Wilper’s team analyzed data from surveys conducted by the National … Wilper, who currently teaches at the University of Washington School …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/august…f_chronica.php
Uninsured Americans Carry Large Chronic Disease Burden …Aug 6, 2008 … Dr. Wilper and colleagues found that, after adjusting for age, sex, … Wilper A, et al “A national study of chronic disease prevalence and …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/august/uninsured_americans_.php
Many U.S. adults with chronic illness are uninsured Physicians …In an editorial accompanying Wilper’s study, Dr. Marshall H. Chin of the … Wilper noted that while both US presidential candidates are talking about …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/august/many_us_adults_wit.php
U.S. prisoners sicker than believed and have poor access to care …Jan 15, 2009 … Dr. Andrew P. Wilper, the study’s lead author, is currently with the University of Washington School of Medicine. …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2009/january/us_prisoners_sicke.php
One-Third of Uninsured Are Chronically Ill Physicians for a …“This is something that is very true in my clinical experience,” said Dr. Andrew Wilper, instructor in medicine at the University of Washington in Seattle. …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/august/onethird_of_uninsur.php
Harvard study finds nearly 45000 excess deaths annually linked to …Sep 17, 2009 … Lead author Dr. Andrew Wilper, who worked at Harvard Medical … “Health Insurance and Mortality in U.S. Adults,” Andrew P. Wilper, M.D., …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2009/…/harvard_study_finds_.php – 22 hours ago
Harvard Study Finds Dangerous Increase in Emergency Department …Jan 15, 2008 … Dr. Andrew Wilper, lead author of the study, said “EDs close because, … Dr. Wilper was supported by a National Service Research Award. …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/january/harvard_study_finds_.php
Millions With Chronic Disease Get Little to No Treatment …“These are people who, with modern therapies, can be kept out of trouble,” said Dr. Andrew P. Wilper, the study’s lead author. Therapies for someone with …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/august/millions_with_chroni.php
[PDF] AJPH144279_Wilper 1..7File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat – View as HTMLNov 18, 2008 … At the time of this study, Andrew P. Wilper, Steffie … A. P. Wilper was supported by the Health Resources and …pnhp.org/prisoners/Wilper_Prison.pdfby D Sources – Related articles
[PDF] ArticleFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat – View as HTMLcal code and data set: Available from Dr. Wilper (e-mail, awilper@hsph …. Analysis and interpretation of the data: ap Wilper, S. Woolhandler, …http://www.pnhp.org/chronically_ill/ChronicallyIllProof.pdfby AP Wilper – 2008 – Cited by 12 – Related articles
Physicians for a National Health Program -
15, 2009, 4:00 PM EST Contacts: Andrew P. Wilper, MD, MPH Steffie Woolhandler, MD, MPH Mark Almberg, (312) 782-6006 An article published today in the online …www.pnhp.org/news/categories/Press%20Releases/
Physicians for a National Health Program’s Official Blog:
By Andrew P. Wilper, MD, MPH, Stef?e Woolhandler, MD, MPH, Karen E. Lasser, MD, MPH, Danny McCormick, MD, MPH, David H. Bor, MD, and David U. Himmelstein, …pnhp.org/blog/
PNHP Research: The Case for a National Health Program Physicians …
Wilper, et al “A National Study of Chronic Disease Prevalence and Access to Care in Uninsured U.S. Adults” Ann Intern Med, Aug 2008; 149: 170 – 176. …http://www.pnhp.org/…/pnhp_research_the_case_for_a_national_health_program.php
Only national insurance can fix broken system Physicians for a …
“We have made dramatic advances in treatment of chronic illnesses like heart disease and high blood pressure,” said Dr. Andrew Wilper, the study’s lead …
Physicians for a National Health Program
Andrew Wilper MD, Boise, ID. James A Wolf MD, Boise, ID. William Woodhouse MD, Pocatello, ID. Chris Wylie, Boise, ID …www.pnhp.org/obama/signers/index.php?st=ID
Emergency Room Delays Physicians for a National Health Program
Note: The following New York Times editorial on emergency room delays (January 19, 2008) is based on research by PNHP member Dr. Andy Wilper, …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/january/emergency_room_delay.php
For-profit health insurance has outlived its usefulness …
Sep 2, 2008 … According to Dr. Andrew Wilper and his team, whose research appears in the Aug. 5 edition of Annals of Internal Medicine, working-age adults …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/september/forprofit_health_in.php
45000 deaths attributable to uninsurance Physicians for a …
Sep 18, 2009 … By Andrew P. Wilper, MD, MPH, Stef ?’ Woolhandler, MD, MPH, Karen E. Lasser, MD, MPH, Danny McCormick, MD, MPH, David H. Bor, MD, …http://www.pnhp.org/news/2009/september/45000_deaths_attrib.php – 3 hours ago
Physicians for a National Health Program
By Andrew P. Wilper, MD, MPH; Steffie Woolhandler, MD, MPH; J. Wesley Boyd, MD, PhD; Karen E. Lasser, MD, MPH; Danny McCormick, MD, MPH; David H. Bor, MD; …pnhp.org/prisoners/pnhp.org/prisoners/
Our Ailing Emergency Rooms – PNHP’s Official Blog
Jul 21, 2008 … This year, a benchmark study, by Dr. Andrew Wilper and other Harvard researchers, published in Health Affairs, found that heart attack …pnhp.org/blog/2008/07/21/our-ailing-emergency-rooms/
This Far Left doctor may not have much time for patients but he sure has cranked out a whole lot of private health care-bashing studies to promote socialized medicine.
You’d think this might be worth including in the report.
UPDATE: Sweetness and Light has more.
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
exposing black agenda
bn religious hate speech
jesse watters jewish
fun facts ancient jerusalem
anti Sematism rise
jerusalem song mp3
- Download Frazier Glenn Miller's Book "A White Man Speaks Out" While You Still Can; Miller Arrested As Person Of Interest In Kansas Shootings - May 2nd, 2014
- The One Hundredth Anniversary of the Murder of Mary Phagan, that Led to the Leo Frank's Conviction and the Founding of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith - April 26th, 2014
- Un-American Subversive Theatre: Parade the Leo Frank Broadway Musical Becomes International Cult Sensation - April 26th, 2014
- Anti-Semitic and Racist Websites to Monitor for the Year 2014 - January 30th, 2014
- The Leo Frank Pedophile Scandal, an Epic Saga 1913 to 1915, that Gave Rise to the ADL and KKK - April 9th, 2013
- This Day in Jewish History: The Pedophile Scandal, Leo Frank B'nai B'rith President Arrested April 29 for Raping and Strangling 13-year Old Girl - April 29th, 2012
- Alien Nation by Peter Brimelow - February 18th, 2012
- THOUSANDS Rally in Athens, Texas to Save Nativity from Wisconsin Atheists - December 25th, 2011
- Islamists Bomb Nigerian Churches on Christmas Day – At Least 25 Dead (Video) - December 25th, 2011
- Obama-Endorsed #Occupy Goons Plan Guerilla Tactics & Assymetrical Warfare to Push Revolution in 2012 - December 25th, 2011
- Merry Christmas 2011 – “Fear Not… For Thou Hast Found Favor With God” - December 25th, 2011
- Arab Spring… Egyptian Islamists Win Two-Thirds of Second Round Votes - December 25th, 2011
- Tens of Thousands Flock to Bethlehem For Christmas Services - December 24th, 2011
- Obama Defense Department Will Now Allow Muslim Students to Wear Headscarves and Turbans - December 24th, 2011
- Figures. Liberal Court Will Allow Pick Ax Mining in Montana But Only If You Feed Your MULES Weed-Free Hay - December 24th, 2011
- Iranian Regime Will Hold Cartoon Contest to Promote #OWS Movement - December 24th, 2011
- Michelle Obama Insisted on $4 Million Trip to Hawaii When Barack Wanted Local Vacation - December 24th, 2011
- Slobbering over Hillary (and Bill, and Chelsea) - December 18th, 2011
- Gingrich and Hitchens Debate 9/11 - December 18th, 2011
- UPDATE! PG&E Tells City Board: ‘Customers Will Go Without Power Until A Smart Meter Is Reinstalled’ - December 18th, 2011
- Nancy Pelosi’s Circular Economics - December 18th, 2011
- Ann Coulter Claims Tea Party Prefers a GOP Candidate Who Will Call Obama a Kenyan - December 17th, 2011
- Aloha Big Spender !! - December 17th, 2011
- Killing Of Bin Laden Is Voted “Story Of The Year” By AP - December 17th, 2011
- Confidence Booster! Rep Mike Honda (D): â€˜We Didnâ€™t Know What The Hell Was Going Onâ€™ - December 17th, 2011
- Are Web gremlins shredding evidence against Obama? - December 17th, 2011
- Congress Tells Holder to Go ! - December 17th, 2011
- MSNBC Star Al Sharpton Owes IRS $2.6 Million - December 11th, 2011
- Thanks Barack… Iranian Regime Announces It Will Simulate US RQ-170 Drone - December 11th, 2011
- CBS Poll: 75% Wrong Direction, 66% No Idea What Obama Wants To Do If Reelected - December 11th, 2011
- Michelle Obama Secret Affair Rumors Surface - December 11th, 2011
- ABC-Yahoo GOP Candidate’s Iowa Debate – Open Thread - December 11th, 2011
- Hamas Joins “Moderate” Muslim Brotherhood - December 11th, 2011
- Woman Who Pepper Sprayed Children to Get XBox on Black Friday Threatens to Sue Wal-Mart - December 10th, 2011
- Islamists Chuck Bricks at Demonstrators Holding Silent Protest for Tolerance - December 10th, 2011
- Breaking: Islamic Terrorist Groups Plot Attacks on US From Mexico & Latin America (Video) - December 10th, 2011
- Business Insider Makes the Outrageous Claim That Rich People Don’t Create Jobs - December 10th, 2011
- #Occupy Protester Found Dead in Texas – Death Toll at 8, Including 2 Murders - December 4th, 2011
- Obama TSA Strip Searches an 85 Year-Old Grandma - December 4th, 2011
- Obama: Congress Shouldn’t Go Home Until Payroll Tax Cut Is Extended… (I’ll Be In Hawaii) - December 4th, 2011
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: