Islamists Chuck Bricks at Demonstrators Holding Silent Protest for Tolerance
Islamists chucked bricks at demostrators holding a silent protest calling for religious tolerance in The Maldives.
Minivan News reported:
Police are investigating a violent attack on a ‘silent protest’ calling for religious tolerance, held at the Artificial Beach to mark Human Rights Day.
Witnesses said a group of men threw rocks at the 15-30 demonstrators, calling out threats and vowing to kill them.
One witness who took photos of the attacked said he was “threatened with death if these pictures were leaked. He said we should never been seen in the streets or we will be sorry.”
Among those injured in the attack was Ismail ‘Khilath’ Rasheed, a controverisal blogger whose website was recently blocked by the Communications Authority of the Maldives (CAM) on the order of the Ministry of Islamic Affairs.
Rasheed suffered a head injury and was rushed to Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital (IGMH).
“They started hitting us with bricks. They were aiming at our heads – we could tell they were serious and wanted to kill us,” Rasheed told Minivan News from hospital. “I was taken on a motorcycle to IGMH, but I could see them behind me still hitting my friends.”
Police Sub-Inspector Ahmed Shiyam said police attended the scene after the attackers had departed, and were currently investigating the cause of the violence. No arrests had yet been made, he added.
The protesters, calling themselves ‘Silent Solidarity’, had earlier issued a press release stating that their intention was to “make the Maldives and the international community aware of the rising religious intolerance in the Maldives, and to condemn the Constitutionally endorsed suppression of religious freedom. We also denounce the increasing use being made of Islam as a tool of political power.”
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
christopher hitchens anti semitic holocaust
chuck trayvon martin
fun facts ancient jerusalem
video song shank related bomb blasts india
beersheba allenby park
israel christian nexus
rudolph jew jews review
characteristics nelson mandela ann graham gaines
exhibition holocaust LGBTI
watch dead mine
- Download Frazier Glenn Miller's Book "A White Man Speaks Out" While You Still Can; Miller Arrested As Person Of Interest In Kansas Shootings - May 2nd, 2014
- The One Hundredth Anniversary of the Murder of Mary Phagan, that Led to the Leo Frank's Conviction and the Founding of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith - April 26th, 2014
- Un-American Subversive Theatre: Parade the Leo Frank Broadway Musical Becomes International Cult Sensation - April 26th, 2014
- Anti-Semitic and Racist Websites to Monitor for the Year 2014 - January 30th, 2014
- The Leo Frank Pedophile Scandal, an Epic Saga 1913 to 1915, that Gave Rise to the ADL and KKK - April 9th, 2013
- This Day in Jewish History: The Pedophile Scandal, Leo Frank B'nai B'rith President Arrested April 29 for Raping and Strangling 13-year Old Girl - April 29th, 2012
- Alien Nation by Peter Brimelow - February 18th, 2012
- THOUSANDS Rally in Athens, Texas to Save Nativity from Wisconsin Atheists - December 25th, 2011
- Islamists Bomb Nigerian Churches on Christmas Day – At Least 25 Dead (Video) - December 25th, 2011
- Obama-Endorsed #Occupy Goons Plan Guerilla Tactics & Assymetrical Warfare to Push Revolution in 2012 - December 25th, 2011
- Merry Christmas 2011 – “Fear Not… For Thou Hast Found Favor With God” - December 25th, 2011
- Arab Spring… Egyptian Islamists Win Two-Thirds of Second Round Votes - December 25th, 2011
- Tens of Thousands Flock to Bethlehem For Christmas Services - December 24th, 2011
- Obama Defense Department Will Now Allow Muslim Students to Wear Headscarves and Turbans - December 24th, 2011
- Figures. Liberal Court Will Allow Pick Ax Mining in Montana But Only If You Feed Your MULES Weed-Free Hay - December 24th, 2011
- Iranian Regime Will Hold Cartoon Contest to Promote #OWS Movement - December 24th, 2011
- Michelle Obama Insisted on $4 Million Trip to Hawaii When Barack Wanted Local Vacation - December 24th, 2011
- Slobbering over Hillary (and Bill, and Chelsea) - December 18th, 2011
- Gingrich and Hitchens Debate 9/11 - December 18th, 2011
- UPDATE! PG&E Tells City Board: ‘Customers Will Go Without Power Until A Smart Meter Is Reinstalled’ - December 18th, 2011
- Nancy Pelosi’s Circular Economics - December 18th, 2011
- Ann Coulter Claims Tea Party Prefers a GOP Candidate Who Will Call Obama a Kenyan - December 17th, 2011
- Aloha Big Spender !! - December 17th, 2011
- Killing Of Bin Laden Is Voted “Story Of The Year” By AP - December 17th, 2011
- Confidence Booster! Rep Mike Honda (D): â€˜We Didnâ€™t Know What The Hell Was Going Onâ€™ - December 17th, 2011
- Are Web gremlins shredding evidence against Obama? - December 17th, 2011
- Congress Tells Holder to Go ! - December 17th, 2011
- MSNBC Star Al Sharpton Owes IRS $2.6 Million - December 11th, 2011
- Thanks Barack… Iranian Regime Announces It Will Simulate US RQ-170 Drone - December 11th, 2011
- CBS Poll: 75% Wrong Direction, 66% No Idea What Obama Wants To Do If Reelected - December 11th, 2011
- Michelle Obama Secret Affair Rumors Surface - December 11th, 2011
- ABC-Yahoo GOP Candidate’s Iowa Debate – Open Thread - December 11th, 2011
- Hamas Joins “Moderate” Muslim Brotherhood - December 11th, 2011
- Woman Who Pepper Sprayed Children to Get XBox on Black Friday Threatens to Sue Wal-Mart - December 10th, 2011
- Breaking: Islamic Terrorist Groups Plot Attacks on US From Mexico & Latin America (Video) - December 10th, 2011
- Business Insider Makes the Outrageous Claim That Rich People Don’t Create Jobs - December 10th, 2011
- #Occupy Protester Found Dead in Texas – Death Toll at 8, Including 2 Murders - December 4th, 2011
- Obama TSA Strip Searches an 85 Year-Old Grandma - December 4th, 2011
- Obama: Congress Shouldn’t Go Home Until Payroll Tax Cut Is Extended… (I’ll Be In Hawaii) - December 4th, 2011
- Huckabee Republican Presidential Forum …Update: Perry Suggests Term Limits for Supreme Court Justices - December 4th, 2011
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: