Woah!… Leftist Hero Cindy Sheehan & Code Pink Activists Attack Elderly US Veteran (Video)
Code Pink Activists Go After Elderly US Veteran Then Blame Him For the Attack–
Code Pink socialists and Cindy Sheehan an Code Pink activists attack a US veteran at Travis Air Force Base this weekend.
(At 1:45 minute mark)
The Code Pinkos screamed, “Don’t push me!” as they attacked the veteran and called him a “Piece of crap!”
Did you notice how they cut out when the veteran lost his hat?
A Saturday rally led by anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan at Travis Air Force Base nearly ended in a brawl when a military veteran physically confronted the protesters.
Anti-war group Code Pink demonstrated at the military base Saturday morning in the first of six planned protests against unmanned military drones currently in use in overseas war zones.
Sheehan, a well-known anti-war activist whose son was killed while serving in Iraq in 2004, was leading the demonstration with a megaphone when a man dressed in a formal military uniform stepped up to her and berated her.
Videotape of the incident shows that Sheehan yelled “Get out of my face” through the megaphone at the man, who slapped the device away. Other protesters immediately joined Sheehan and traded insults with the man, and a shoving match broke out.
Military police quickly pulled the two sides apart.
The military veteran told reporters that he was upset with the anti-war protesters’ effect on troop morale. “They ruin the troops. They get to the troops. They did the same thing in Vietnam,” he said.
This story does not accurately report the attack on the veteran.
Watch for yourself.
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
blak ryno february 23rd 2013
mission society church god
radical boat vs whaling ship
seth macfarlane controvercial anti semetic remark
dead mine vietsub full hd
red ice radio anti semeti
shit talking 101 rogan board
urdu sahartv ir 22 feb 2013
- Anti-Semitic and Racist Websites to Monitor for the Year 2014 - January 30th, 2014
- John De Nugent for Sheriff: The One Hundredth Anniversary of the Murder of Mary Phagan, that Led to the Leo Frank's Conviction and the Founding of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith - April 26th, 2013
- The Leo Frank Pedophile Scandal, an Epic Saga 1913 to 1915, that Gave Rise to the ADL and KKK - April 9th, 2013
- This Day in Jewish History: The Pedophile Scandal, Leo Frank B'nai B'rith President Arrested April 29 for Raping and Strangling 13-year Old Girl - April 29th, 2012
- Alien Nation by Peter Brimelow - February 18th, 2012
- THOUSANDS Rally in Athens, Texas to Save Nativity from Wisconsin Atheists - December 25th, 2011
- Islamists Bomb Nigerian Churches on Christmas Day – At Least 25 Dead (Video) - December 25th, 2011
- Obama-Endorsed #Occupy Goons Plan Guerilla Tactics & Assymetrical Warfare to Push Revolution in 2012 - December 25th, 2011
- Merry Christmas 2011 – “Fear Not… For Thou Hast Found Favor With God” - December 25th, 2011
- Arab Spring… Egyptian Islamists Win Two-Thirds of Second Round Votes - December 25th, 2011
- Tens of Thousands Flock to Bethlehem For Christmas Services - December 24th, 2011
- Obama Defense Department Will Now Allow Muslim Students to Wear Headscarves and Turbans - December 24th, 2011
- Figures. Liberal Court Will Allow Pick Ax Mining in Montana But Only If You Feed Your MULES Weed-Free Hay - December 24th, 2011
- Iranian Regime Will Hold Cartoon Contest to Promote #OWS Movement - December 24th, 2011
- Michelle Obama Insisted on $4 Million Trip to Hawaii When Barack Wanted Local Vacation - December 24th, 2011
- Slobbering over Hillary (and Bill, and Chelsea) - December 18th, 2011
- Gingrich and Hitchens Debate 9/11 - December 18th, 2011
- UPDATE! PG&E Tells City Board: ‘Customers Will Go Without Power Until A Smart Meter Is Reinstalled’ - December 18th, 2011
- Nancy Pelosi’s Circular Economics - December 18th, 2011
- Ann Coulter Claims Tea Party Prefers a GOP Candidate Who Will Call Obama a Kenyan - December 17th, 2011
- Aloha Big Spender !! - December 17th, 2011
- Killing Of Bin Laden Is Voted “Story Of The Year” By AP - December 17th, 2011
- Confidence Booster! Rep Mike Honda (D): â€˜We Didnâ€™t Know What The Hell Was Going Onâ€™ - December 17th, 2011
- Are Web gremlins shredding evidence against Obama? - December 17th, 2011
- Congress Tells Holder to Go ! - December 17th, 2011
- MSNBC Star Al Sharpton Owes IRS $2.6 Million - December 11th, 2011
- Thanks Barack… Iranian Regime Announces It Will Simulate US RQ-170 Drone - December 11th, 2011
- CBS Poll: 75% Wrong Direction, 66% No Idea What Obama Wants To Do If Reelected - December 11th, 2011
- Michelle Obama Secret Affair Rumors Surface - December 11th, 2011
- ABC-Yahoo GOP Candidate’s Iowa Debate – Open Thread - December 11th, 2011
- Hamas Joins “Moderate” Muslim Brotherhood - December 11th, 2011
- Woman Who Pepper Sprayed Children to Get XBox on Black Friday Threatens to Sue Wal-Mart - December 10th, 2011
- Islamists Chuck Bricks at Demonstrators Holding Silent Protest for Tolerance - December 10th, 2011
- Breaking: Islamic Terrorist Groups Plot Attacks on US From Mexico & Latin America (Video) - December 10th, 2011
- Business Insider Makes the Outrageous Claim That Rich People Don’t Create Jobs - December 10th, 2011
- #Occupy Protester Found Dead in Texas – Death Toll at 8, Including 2 Murders - December 4th, 2011
- Obama TSA Strip Searches an 85 Year-Old Grandma - December 4th, 2011
- Obama: Congress Shouldn’t Go Home Until Payroll Tax Cut Is Extended… (I’ll Be In Hawaii) - December 4th, 2011
- Huckabee Republican Presidential Forum …Update: Perry Suggests Term Limits for Supreme Court Justices - December 4th, 2011
- Obama Ambassador Blames Israel For Anti-Semitism in Muslim World - December 3rd, 2011
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: