Penn State hires James Franklin as football coach
More than two decades after his futile attempt to draw Penn State’s attention as a player, James Franklin was hired Saturday by the university as its football coach.
Franklin, 41, replaces Bill O’Brien, who left for the NFL’s Houston Texans coaching job on New Year’s Eve. Franklin, who won 24 games over three seasons and went to three straight bowl games at Vanderbilt, signed a six-year contract reportedly worth about $4.5 million a season. He insisted he would not use the Nittany Lions as a steppingstone.
Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested in southwest Missouri after a police officer found about a pound of marijuana in the vehicle he was in with two other men.
Green-Beckham, a sophomore who led No. 5 Missouri in receptions last season, and the other men were released without formal charges after their arrest late Friday, police in Springfield, Mo., said in a statement.
Kirk is atop crowded leaderboard
A birdie on the final hole gave Chris Kirk a five-under 65 and the outright lead after the third round of the Sony Open at Honolulu, but just about everyone was in the mix at Waialae Country Club even John Daly. At one point, there was a six-way tie for the lead. An hour later, 14 players were separated by a single shot. Kirk was at 12-under 198, with a one-shot lead over Harris English (67) and PGA Tour rookie Will Wilcox (64).
Daly matched the low score of the third round with a 64 and was five shots back. A dozen players were separated by three shots going into Sunday’s round, a group that includes Kapalua winner Zach Johnson, who is trying to become the first player since Ernie Els in 2003 to sweep the Hawaii swing.
England’s Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole for a third-round 69 that gave him a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions at Durban, South Africa. He was at 10-under 206.
Go here to see the original:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
rachel weisz israel
pussy farts 2013
video pomegranate supermarket brooklyn
hitlers holocaust ghetto torrent
jerusalem song mp3
sexe arabe mwn 18
jesse watters jewish
sami yusuf jew
- Stephen M. Walt | Foreign Policy - December 20th, 2014
- Stephen Walt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - December 20th, 2014
- Stephen M. Walt | Foreign Policy - December 20th, 2014
- Harvard Kennedy School - Stephen Walt - December 20th, 2014
- Stephen M. Walt - Harvard - Belfer Center for Science and ... - December 20th, 2014
- The Colbert Reports 7 best moments in fandom - December 20th, 2014
- Stephen Walt - World News - December 20th, 2014
- George Clooney slams press, Hollywood over Sony hacking fallout - December 20th, 2014
- Emily Blunt Gives the Unwieldy Into the Woods Its Heart - December 20th, 2014
- Alfonso Cuaron on How Angelina Jolie and Robert Downey Jr. Almost Starred in 'Gravity' (Video) - December 20th, 2014
- Celebration Of Life Held For Stephanie Fibelkorn - December 20th, 2014
- Celebration Of Life Held For Stephanie Fibelkorn - December 19th, 2014
- A Very Mickey Christmas - December 19th, 2014
- Joss & Main Collaborates with Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Group on a Collection Celebrating Disneys Into the ... - December 15th, 2014
- Golf-Race to Dubai rankings - December 15th, 2014
- Patriots Are Still Coldly Efficient, Like A Machine - December 15th, 2014
- Disneys Spider Man, HSBC, Voga: Intellectual Property - December 15th, 2014
- Alfonso Cuaron on How Angelina Jolie and Robert Downey Jr. Almost Starred in 'Gravity' (Video) - December 14th, 2014
- Stephen M. Walt | - December 12th, 2014
- Stephen M. Walt's blog | Stephen M. Walt - December 12th, 2014
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear dispute over Spider-Man toy royalties - December 12th, 2014
- Court will hear dispute over Spider-Man toy - December 12th, 2014
- The Supreme Court, Spider-Man and Stare Decisis - December 12th, 2014
- Spider-Man Case at Top Court May Topple Decades-Old Patent Rule - December 12th, 2014
- Why I Wont Be Seeing Into The Woods (And What Ill Watch Instead) - December 10th, 2014
- Star snaps of the day - December 10th, 2014
- [Music] Benedict Cumberbatch will transform into Sorcerer Supreme for Doctor Strange - December 10th, 2014
- Foreign policy experts support release of Senate's CIA torture report - December 10th, 2014
- Policy Brutality at Home Batters Americas Image Abroad - December 8th, 2014
- Worthys want their new hotel to wow visitors - Sun, 07 Dec 2014 PST - December 8th, 2014
- Comment on Leaders in Glass Houses shouldnt throw stones by TL Man - December 8th, 2014
- Benedict Cumberbatch will transform into Sorcerer Supreme for Doctor Strange - December 8th, 2014
- Nathan (Nate) Elvin - December 8th, 2014
- Comment on Leaders in Glass Houses shouldnt throw stones by aliefalfa - December 7th, 2014
- Benedict Cumberbatch turns to Marvel magic as 'Doctor Strange' - December 5th, 2014
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Dr Strange - December 5th, 2014
- Golf-European Tour Nedbank Golf Challenge scores - December 4th, 2014
- Karen Seubert, a longtime Aspen local, killed in car accident - December 4th, 2014
- Stephen Harper stands up for Veterans Minister Julian Fantino - December 2nd, 2014
- Stephen Harper aide takes over as chief of staff to Veterans Minister Julian Fantino - December 2nd, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: