Penn State hires James Franklin as football coach
More than two decades after his futile attempt to draw Penn State’s attention as a player, James Franklin was hired Saturday by the university as its football coach.
Franklin, 41, replaces Bill O’Brien, who left for the NFL’s Houston Texans coaching job on New Year’s Eve. Franklin, who won 24 games over three seasons and went to three straight bowl games at Vanderbilt, signed a six-year contract reportedly worth about $4.5 million a season. He insisted he would not use the Nittany Lions as a steppingstone.
Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested in southwest Missouri after a police officer found about a pound of marijuana in the vehicle he was in with two other men.
Green-Beckham, a sophomore who led No. 5 Missouri in receptions last season, and the other men were released without formal charges after their arrest late Friday, police in Springfield, Mo., said in a statement.
Kirk is atop crowded leaderboard
A birdie on the final hole gave Chris Kirk a five-under 65 and the outright lead after the third round of the Sony Open at Honolulu, but just about everyone was in the mix at Waialae Country Club even John Daly. At one point, there was a six-way tie for the lead. An hour later, 14 players were separated by a single shot. Kirk was at 12-under 198, with a one-shot lead over Harris English (67) and PGA Tour rookie Will Wilcox (64).
Daly matched the low score of the third round with a 64 and was five shots back. A dozen players were separated by three shots going into Sunday’s round, a group that includes Kapalua winner Zach Johnson, who is trying to become the first player since Ernie Els in 2003 to sweep the Hawaii swing.
England’s Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole for a third-round 69 that gave him a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions at Durban, South Africa. He was at 10-under 206.
Go here to see the original:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
grand theft auto anti semitic
channel news palestinian territories banksy
academy awards anti semitism
white hooded fans
csu cagayan scandal
symbolic leo frank
war thunder free eagles
1927 100 mils israel OR palestine OR palestina OR british OR mandate ebay cyprus mills miles
- Disney Is Betting Holiday Moviegoers Will Still Pay Up for Musicals - November 22nd, 2014
- Hurricane Mama's impressive set of pipes - November 22nd, 2014
- STEPHEN WALT - Home | UMass Amherst - November 20th, 2014
- Bob Nelson, Academy Award-nominated writer of Nebraska, makes his directorial debut with The Confirmation, based on ... - November 20th, 2014
- How The Little Mermaid Cued the Disney Animation Renaissance - November 18th, 2014
- NBA Records We'll Never See Broken - November 15th, 2014
- Luxury travel package visits Christmas lights and markets around the world - November 15th, 2014
- Stephen Walt - Voices | Foreign Policy - November 14th, 2014
- Organist Cameron Carpenter, L.A Philharmonic to celebrate Walt Disney Concert Hall pipe organ - November 14th, 2014
- 10 facts about the Music Center campus and how it's run - November 14th, 2014
- Golf-European Tour Turkish Open scores - November 13th, 2014
- Hollywood Reporter Tops National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards With 43 Noms - November 12th, 2014
- Walt Disney Records Set To Release Into The Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Into The Woods Deluxe Edition ... - November 11th, 2014
- Disney animated movies 'Zootopia,' 'Moana' set for 2016 release - November 11th, 2014
- Obama to Honor Meryl Streep, Tom Brokaw, Stevie Wonder With Medal of Freedom - November 11th, 2014
- McConaughey can't beat cartoon - November 10th, 2014
- Disneys Big Hero 6 Outdraws Interestellar at Box Office - November 10th, 2014
- Canada businesses impatient for China growth as Harper promotes trade - November 7th, 2014
- November 2014 - November 7th, 2014
- Canada businesses impatient for China growth as Harper promotes trade ties - November 7th, 2014
- Disney's Into the Woods Trailer Is a Grab Bag of Fairy Tale NostalgiaWatch Now! - November 7th, 2014
- The Clean Cut: Disney releases 'Into the Woods' trailer - November 7th, 2014
- New INTO THE WOODS Trailer - November 7th, 2014
- Golf-WGC-Champions Tournament scores - November 7th, 2014
- The Weekend Warrior: Interstellar, Big Hero 6 - November 6th, 2014
- Fisher confirmed for NGC - November 5th, 2014
- Former Addenbrookes nurse who boasted about sex life to patients cautioned at Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing - November 5th, 2014
- PRESS DIGEST- Canada - Nov 3 - November 3rd, 2014
- Fire Breaks Out at Walt Disney World - November 3rd, 2014
- UPI Almanac for Monday, Nov. 3, 2014 - November 3rd, 2014
- Temple Mount crisis fuels unrest - November 3rd, 2014
- There are words to use carefully, like terrorist. Or parliamentarian - November 1st, 2014
- Walt Natynczyk, Canadian Space Agency Head, Moves To Veterans Affairs - October 30th, 2014
- Walt Natynczyk, head of the Canadian Space Agency, moves to veterans affairs - October 30th, 2014
- Retired general Natynczyk, head of space agency, moves to veterans affairs - October 30th, 2014
- Marvel Confirms Post-Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Film Slate: 'Doctor Strange,' 'Black Panther' And 'Captain Marvel' In ... - October 29th, 2014
- A Look Inside Disney's Into The Woods - October 29th, 2014
- Big Brothers Big Sisters gala nets Katherine Heigl - October 28th, 2014
- Hollywood Reporter, NBC's Jennifer Salke Honored at Big Brothers Big Sisters Gala - October 26th, 2014
- Amazon's wrath turns to Disney as retailer restricts DVD, Blu-ray pre-orders - October 25th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: