Penn State hires James Franklin as football coach
More than two decades after his futile attempt to draw Penn State’s attention as a player, James Franklin was hired Saturday by the university as its football coach.
Franklin, 41, replaces Bill O’Brien, who left for the NFL’s Houston Texans coaching job on New Year’s Eve. Franklin, who won 24 games over three seasons and went to three straight bowl games at Vanderbilt, signed a six-year contract reportedly worth about $4.5 million a season. He insisted he would not use the Nittany Lions as a steppingstone.
Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested in southwest Missouri after a police officer found about a pound of marijuana in the vehicle he was in with two other men.
Green-Beckham, a sophomore who led No. 5 Missouri in receptions last season, and the other men were released without formal charges after their arrest late Friday, police in Springfield, Mo., said in a statement.
Kirk is atop crowded leaderboard
A birdie on the final hole gave Chris Kirk a five-under 65 and the outright lead after the third round of the Sony Open at Honolulu, but just about everyone was in the mix at Waialae Country Club even John Daly. At one point, there was a six-way tie for the lead. An hour later, 14 players were separated by a single shot. Kirk was at 12-under 198, with a one-shot lead over Harris English (67) and PGA Tour rookie Will Wilcox (64).
Daly matched the low score of the third round with a 64 and was five shots back. A dozen players were separated by three shots going into Sunday’s round, a group that includes Kapalua winner Zach Johnson, who is trying to become the first player since Ernie Els in 2003 to sweep the Hawaii swing.
England’s Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole for a third-round 69 that gave him a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions at Durban, South Africa. He was at 10-under 206.
Go here to see the original:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
jerusalem song mp3
israel palestine battle occupation retaliation
spurgeon anti semitism
ashley blue hating muslims
doug stanhope anti semite
azra jabeen symantec
ncis star channel trailer 2013
- People of Note: An Evening with a Champion - October 1st, 2014
- Disneys Live-Action Beauty and the Beast Gets Wallflower Writer - October 1st, 2014
- Stephen Walt (@stephenWalt) | Twitter - September 30th, 2014
- October 2014 - September 30th, 2014
- The top films at the North American box office - September 29th, 2014
- Weiss supports sitting Rockies' Morneau - September 28th, 2014
- Haunted Mansion, Old Town's Legends make top-haunt list - September 26th, 2014
- 'Frozen' princess promises hot Christmas for struggling toymaker - September 24th, 2014
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' becoming Hulu original series - September 23rd, 2014
- Hulu orders series on Kennedy killing based on Stephen King novel - September 23rd, 2014
- Hulu Is Producing a Stephen King/J.J. Abrams Miniseries About JFK - September 23rd, 2014
- TV series on John F Kennedy killing based on Stephen King novel '11/22/63' coming soon? - September 23rd, 2014
- See the Cast of 'D2: The Mighty Ducks' Reunite After 20 Years - September 22nd, 2014
- Holes in Whitman Bridge steelwork lead to no-bid deal - September 19th, 2014
- Holes found in Whitman Bridge steel work - September 18th, 2014
- Clifford Pleau Joins Bonefish Grill as VP of Culinary Research & Development - September 18th, 2014
- Reviewers laud bigger iPhone - September 17th, 2014
- Amazon Board Urged by Hachette Group to End Pricing Row - September 17th, 2014
- Amazon Board Urged by Hachette Group to End Pricing Row - Analyst Blog - September 17th, 2014
- Stephen Walt (stephenWalt) | Twitter - September 16th, 2014
- New INTO THE WOODS: One-Sheet - September 16th, 2014
- Netflix, Google Face Push to Tax Online Video in Canada - September 16th, 2014
- Bride-to-be who was ordered off Florida ride lost SEVEN STONE to tie the knot - September 15th, 2014
- Parliament resumes sitting today, government expected to try to focus on the economy and job creation. - September 15th, 2014
- Professor Stephen Hawking offered trip on Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic - September 12th, 2014
- Stephen Walt | Harvard University - Department of Government - September 9th, 2014
- CBS Names James Corden as New The Late Late Show Host - September 8th, 2014
- NATO Officially Creates a Force of Minutemen in Eastern Europe - September 5th, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back at Islamic State yet - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back at Islamic State harder yet - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back harder - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back at IS - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Barack Obama hasn't hit back at Islamic State yet - September 3rd, 2014
- New York Jets Flight Connections 9-3-14 - September 3rd, 2014
- From basics to a masterpiece - September 1st, 2014
- See, believe, achieve - September 1st, 2014
- Islamic State Seizes Syrian Air Base - August 31st, 2014
- Is It Worth It?: Pentagon Says Iraq War Cost Half Billion Dollars in Past Two Months - August 31st, 2014
- What should the U.S. do about the Islamic State? - August 31st, 2014
- Robbery joke about stolen medication leads to two arrests. - May 26th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: