Penn State hires James Franklin as football coach
More than two decades after his futile attempt to draw Penn State’s attention as a player, James Franklin was hired Saturday by the university as its football coach.
Franklin, 41, replaces Bill O’Brien, who left for the NFL’s Houston Texans coaching job on New Year’s Eve. Franklin, who won 24 games over three seasons and went to three straight bowl games at Vanderbilt, signed a six-year contract reportedly worth about $4.5 million a season. He insisted he would not use the Nittany Lions as a steppingstone.
Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested in southwest Missouri after a police officer found about a pound of marijuana in the vehicle he was in with two other men.
Green-Beckham, a sophomore who led No. 5 Missouri in receptions last season, and the other men were released without formal charges after their arrest late Friday, police in Springfield, Mo., said in a statement.
Kirk is atop crowded leaderboard
A birdie on the final hole gave Chris Kirk a five-under 65 and the outright lead after the third round of the Sony Open at Honolulu, but just about everyone was in the mix at Waialae Country Club even John Daly. At one point, there was a six-way tie for the lead. An hour later, 14 players were separated by a single shot. Kirk was at 12-under 198, with a one-shot lead over Harris English (67) and PGA Tour rookie Will Wilcox (64).
Daly matched the low score of the third round with a 64 and was five shots back. A dozen players were separated by three shots going into Sunday’s round, a group that includes Kapalua winner Zach Johnson, who is trying to become the first player since Ernie Els in 2003 to sweep the Hawaii swing.
England’s Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole for a third-round 69 that gave him a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions at Durban, South Africa. He was at 10-under 206.
Go here to see the original:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
dodie cantrell bickley reason fools
lew rockwell anti semite
adl oscar contriversy
geert wilders indonesian
rabbi avigdor miller racist
beersheba allenby park
www,hommed sxs arbk
anti semitism academy awards
matisyahu hates judaism
- Amazon's wrath turns to Disney as retailer restricts DVD, Blu-ray pre-orders - October 25th, 2014
- Amazon Not Accepting DVD Preorders of 'Maleficent' in Apparent Disney Dispute - October 25th, 2014
- Theater Review: 'The Addams Family' Evokes 'Charming Creepiness' - October 25th, 2014
- Lily James and Sam Claflin Join Their Finest Hour and a Half - October 25th, 2014
- Amazon Not Accepting DVD Pre-Orders of 'Maleficent' in Apparent Disney Dispute - October 24th, 2014
- Will he be big, and will he be bad? - October 24th, 2014
- Disney and Segerstrom firing up their organs this weekend - October 24th, 2014
- Into the Woods Featurette: Be Careful What You Wish For - October 24th, 2014
- Into the Woods Covers & Images Reveal Johnny Depp as The Wolf [Updated] - October 23rd, 2014
- Central Florida landmarks we'd like to see destroyed in 'Sharknado 3' - October 22nd, 2014
- Hollywood Reporter to Be Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters For Mentorship Program - October 22nd, 2014
- Into the Woods Magazine Covers Reveal Johnny Depp as The Wolf - October 22nd, 2014
- L.A.s CTG Unveils New Managing Director - October 17th, 2014
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul stumps for Brown in Salem - October 17th, 2014
- Sex offender charged for not updating address - October 16th, 2014
- World's best-performing CEO revealed - October 15th, 2014
- Stephen Walt (@stephenWalt) | Twitter - Welcome to Twitter ... - October 14th, 2014
- 'Gone Girl' retains hold at top of U.S. and Canada box office - October 13th, 2014
- 'Gone Girl' remains atop U.S. and Canada box office chart - October 13th, 2014
- Jamie Chung's Two-Piece Floral Look - October 11th, 2014
- Actor Collins has scenes cut from 'Scandal' - October 10th, 2014
- Collins' Scenes Cut From 'Scandal' - October 10th, 2014
- 'Chew' visits Epcot festival - October 9th, 2014
- No Disney Fun for Orlando Workers as Poverty Nears 20% - October 9th, 2014
- Proofpoint to Present at Upcoming Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2014, FS-ISAC Fall Summit and ARMA - October 9th, 2014
- With Arrow and The Flash, Warner is Growing the DC Universe in Ways Marvel Still Wont Touch - October 9th, 2014
- Euro Disney shares dive as it needs bailout - October 6th, 2014
- Euro Disney shares dive amid debt problems - October 6th, 2014
- Banking shares lead FTSE 100 higher - October 6th, 2014
- Two Faced Thursday - October 4th, 2014
- North Korea's Dreary Look Hit With Fashion Revolt - October 4th, 2014
- Movie puts Whitsunday region on pirate alert - October 4th, 2014
- People of Note: An Evening with a Champion - October 1st, 2014
- Disneys Live-Action Beauty and the Beast Gets Wallflower Writer - October 1st, 2014
- Stephen Walt (@stephenWalt) | Twitter - September 30th, 2014
- October 2014 - September 30th, 2014
- The top films at the North American box office - September 29th, 2014
- Weiss supports sitting Rockies' Morneau - September 28th, 2014
- Haunted Mansion, Old Town's Legends make top-haunt list - September 26th, 2014
- 'Frozen' princess promises hot Christmas for struggling toymaker - September 24th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: