Penn State hires James Franklin as football coach
More than two decades after his futile attempt to draw Penn State’s attention as a player, James Franklin was hired Saturday by the university as its football coach.
Franklin, 41, replaces Bill O’Brien, who left for the NFL’s Houston Texans coaching job on New Year’s Eve. Franklin, who won 24 games over three seasons and went to three straight bowl games at Vanderbilt, signed a six-year contract reportedly worth about $4.5 million a season. He insisted he would not use the Nittany Lions as a steppingstone.
Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested in southwest Missouri after a police officer found about a pound of marijuana in the vehicle he was in with two other men.
Green-Beckham, a sophomore who led No. 5 Missouri in receptions last season, and the other men were released without formal charges after their arrest late Friday, police in Springfield, Mo., said in a statement.
Kirk is atop crowded leaderboard
A birdie on the final hole gave Chris Kirk a five-under 65 and the outright lead after the third round of the Sony Open at Honolulu, but just about everyone was in the mix at Waialae Country Club even John Daly. At one point, there was a six-way tie for the lead. An hour later, 14 players were separated by a single shot. Kirk was at 12-under 198, with a one-shot lead over Harris English (67) and PGA Tour rookie Will Wilcox (64).
Daly matched the low score of the third round with a 64 and was five shots back. A dozen players were separated by three shots going into Sunday’s round, a group that includes Kapalua winner Zach Johnson, who is trying to become the first player since Ernie Els in 2003 to sweep the Hawaii swing.
England’s Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole for a third-round 69 that gave him a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions at Durban, South Africa. He was at 10-under 206.
Go here to see the original:
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
terrorists golf cpurse
DEAD MINE full watch
yusuf patel batley george galloway
anti semitism academy awards
dead mine full movie hd
dead mine movie full
rolex anti semitism
seth mcfarlane philosemite
- Bride-to-be who was ordered off Florida ride lost SEVEN STONE to tie the knot - September 15th, 2014
- Parliament resumes sitting today, government expected to try to focus on the economy and job creation. - September 15th, 2014
- Professor Stephen Hawking offered trip on Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic - September 12th, 2014
- Stephen Walt | Harvard University - Department of Government - September 9th, 2014
- CBS Names James Corden as New The Late Late Show Host - September 8th, 2014
- NATO Officially Creates a Force of Minutemen in Eastern Europe - September 5th, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back at Islamic State yet - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back at Islamic State harder yet - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back harder - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Obama hasn't hit back at IS - September 3rd, 2014
- Why Barack Obama hasn't hit back at Islamic State yet - September 3rd, 2014
- New York Jets Flight Connections 9-3-14 - September 3rd, 2014
- From basics to a masterpiece - September 1st, 2014
- See, believe, achieve - September 1st, 2014
- Islamic State Seizes Syrian Air Base - August 31st, 2014
- Is It Worth It?: Pentagon Says Iraq War Cost Half Billion Dollars in Past Two Months - August 31st, 2014
- What should the U.S. do about the Islamic State? - August 31st, 2014
- Robbery joke about stolen medication leads to two arrests. - May 26th, 2014
- Rockies' Nolan Arenado has plans for while he is recovering - May 25th, 2014
- QO, Paint Branch boys share state lead -- Gazette.Net - May 24th, 2014
- Colbert Cant Help but Love the Idaho GOPs Biker Candidate Harley Brown - May 23rd, 2014
- Golf-European Tour PGA Championship scores - May 23rd, 2014
- 10 BEST selling products of all time - May 23rd, 2014
- Alarm over bugs stalls truckers at port - May 23rd, 2014
- Tigers put together impressive team - May 23rd, 2014
- Postman Pat's scare story misjudged kiddie flick - May 23rd, 2014
- Star Wars Creators Art Has San Francisco Battle Chicag - May 22nd, 2014
- Karl Ramonas: Mahlschnee just short of perfection at Saint Lucie - May 21st, 2014
- Google Holds Acquisition Talks With Twitch - May 20th, 2014
- Tony La Russa's hiring casts doubt on direction of Diamondbacks - May 20th, 2014
- Google Is Said to Have Held Acquisition Talks With Twitch - May 20th, 2014
- Stan Lee coming to Houston this weekend - May 20th, 2014
- Broadway Finds Its New Cinderella ; Carly Rae Jepsen to Exit June 8 - May 20th, 2014
- Device has no WiFi to attract enemy attention - May 17th, 2014
- Meet the 'NeRD,' the Navy's new e-reader - May 17th, 2014
- Is Social Media Reducing Your Creativity? - May 16th, 2014
- NBC announces additional live, family-friendly musicals - May 13th, 2014
- Obama Lacks a Corporate Foe to Rile Up Democratic Base - May 13th, 2014
- Team Report - WASHINGTON NATIONALS - May 13th, 2014
- Miami Dolphins 2014 NFL Draft Review - May 13th, 2014
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: