Gay Travel: Art in Tel Aviv
The greatest thing about gay Tel Aviv, besides it being the amazing gay capital that it is- is that there it never rests. And if you are not too tired from last night’s partying, and you’d like to spend some time to explore Tel Aviv’s art scene- you are sure to get a taste of fine art, of whichever kind you fancy. Throughout the city, and surly not too far from your gay hotel, you will be able to find an art gallery- be it modern, contemporary or classic art, video art, instillation etc. But to get a better idea of the current Israeli artistic vibe you might want to venture out further into the city in search of the more complex and inspiring art.
All over the city you can find literally dozens of galleries, museums and art houses. Wanting to keep you as focused as possible, we concentrated a few of what we think are the best ones and the most representative of current Israeli art. But please, feel free to go out art-hunting on your own! It is highly recommended to book gay hotels in Tel Aviv that are close to the center, where everything happens, including its rich and diverse art scene.
Sommer Contemporary Art gallery, conveniently located on 13th Rothschild Boulevard (one of the major gay boulevards), is dedicated to the promotion of Israeli contemporary art in the international art scene and also vice versa- the introduction of international art to the Israeli art lovers. Artists that have exhibited in Sommer Contemporary Art gallery have, trough the help of the gallery, also exhibited their art in major galleries in London, Paris, Berlin and more.
See the Full Story at GayTravel.com
Click here for gay travel resources in Israel.
Follow this link:
Gay Travel: Art in Tel Aviv
- Israel threatens to bomb Syria in response to Tirshreen missiles aimed at Tel Aviv - May 20th, 2013
- German FM Guido Westerwelle meets Israeli Justice Minister Tzipi Livni in Tel Aviv - Video - May 17th, 2013
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art - This is not Marcel Duchamp's Bicycle Wheel - Video - May 15th, 2013
- Tel Aviv Museum - An interactive exhibition offering activities such as a zoetrope and cycling - Video - May 15th, 2013
- Riding together and creating a work of art. Tel Aviv Museum of Art - Video - May 15th, 2013
- You are invited to ride around Tel Aviv. The Tel Aviv Museum of Art project - Video - May 15th, 2013
- Demonstration against the government, Tel Aviv - Israel 11.5.13 - Video - May 14th, 2013
- Skateboarding in Tel Aviv - Video - May 13th, 2013
- Ordinary Israelis express austerity anxiety: thousands join Tel Aviv anti-austerity protest - Video - May 12th, 2013
- How to enjoy weekends in Old Jaffa Port? tel aviv Israel-http://www.tel-aviv-jaffa.com - Video - May 12th, 2013
- Special moments from the CIBJO Congress 2013 in Tel Aviv - Video - May 12th, 2013
- Israeli Austerity Backlash: anti-cuts protesters in Tel Aviv accuse Yair Lapid of betrayal - Video - May 12th, 2013
- Social justice demo, Tel Aviv, Israel, 11.5.2013 - Video - May 12th, 2013
- Depeche Mode - Halo (Goldfrapp Remix) (Live in Tel Aviv, May 7 2013) - HD - Video - May 11th, 2013
- 2013-05-07 Depeche Mode - When The Body Speaks Live in Tel Aviv Israel - Video - May 11th, 2013
- Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again (Live in Tel Aviv, May 7 2013) - HD - Video - May 10th, 2013
- Curtain rises over Tel Aviv's newly renovated Habima Theater - May 10th, 2013
- Restaurant tel aviv style Israel-http://www.tel-aviv-jaffa.com - Video - May 10th, 2013
- Baseball / Israel Premier League Gottlieb notches another two wins for Tel Aviv - May 10th, 2013
- 2013-05-07 Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again Live in Tel Aviv Israel - Video - May 9th, 2013
- 2013-05-07 Depeche Mode - A Pain That Im Used To Live in Tel Aviv Israel - Video - May 9th, 2013
- Market report / Tel Aviv stocks fall while global shares rally - May 9th, 2013
- Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Weekly Review - May 9th, 2013
- Depeche Mode - Should Be Higher (Live in Tel Aviv, May 7 2013) - HD - Video - May 9th, 2013
- May 1 March in Tel Aviv Israel ??? ???? 2013 ?? ???? May day International Workers' Day - Video - May 9th, 2013
- 2013-05-06 Depeche Mode Angel Soundcheck Tel Aviv Israel - Video - May 9th, 2013
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Tel Aviv, 2013 Tour) - Video - May 9th, 2013
- Depeche Mode in Israel Tel Aviv 2013 - Just Can't Get Enough - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Depeche mode - Black celebration - Live in Tel Aviv Israel 2013 HD - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Depeche Mode in Israel Tel Aviv 2013 - Enjoy the Silence - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Depeche Mode in Israel Tel Aviv 2013 - I Feel You - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Depeche Mode Tel aviv 2013 Israel - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Halo - Depeche Mode - Live at Tel Aviv 2013 - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence - Tel Aviv May 2013 - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Enjoy The Silence_Depeche Mode (Live in Tel Aviv 2013) ??? ??? ????? ??????, ??-???? - Video - May 8th, 2013
- Tel Aviv and Boston - May 7th, 2013
- Press Releases: Assistant Secretary Jose Fernandez Travels to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem - May 6th, 2013
- Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Fact Sheet of April 2013 - May 6th, 2013
- TEL AVIV (dpa-AFX) вЂ“ Nach Luftangriffen auf Ziele in Syrien hat Israel am Sonntag aus Furcht vor Vergeltung den ... - May 5th, 2013
- Isramco, Delek Drilling Drop as Shekel Rallies: Tel Aviv Mover - May 5th, 2013
Fair Use Disclaimer
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Under the 'fair use' rule of copyright law, an author may make limited use of another author's work without asking permission. Fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner's exclusive rights.
Fair use as described at 17 U.S.C. Section 107:
"Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono-records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: